[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Nor cal, Central cal & So cal ppl!
SolaraGuy, Solara, and/or Camry events. Post your event listings here!

Nor cal, Central cal & So cal ppl!

Postby alext14 » Wed Jan 07, 2004 2:06 am

I would be down for a meet, after reading all the posts I still don't understand exactly where and when this is happening. I gather that it is in Pismo somewhere between Jan. 17-19, but now some people can't come, so is it still happening.
alext14
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby kondo » Wed Jan 07, 2004 2:49 am

I am in, I need to know exactly when and where though because I need to book a place to stay. So as of now what is the plan?

Nick
kondo
SolaraGuy StickerGuy
SolaraGuy StickerGuy

Postby Mole » Wed Jan 07, 2004 10:30 am

alext14 wrote:I would be down for a meet, after reading all the posts I still don't understand exactly where and when this is happening. I gather that it is in Pismo somewhere between Jan. 17-19, but now some people can't come, so is it still happening.

the reason why there is not much info on this is because i believe we should have 10 cars in for this meet. if there are not enough, then it would be a waste. so if we get enough interest, there will be more info.

however the current idea is to meet up, get together cruise around the area (central cal) for 2 days or so.
the power of 8
Mole
molerator
molerator

Postby indiglosolara » Wed Jan 07, 2004 11:03 am

TRDMole177 wrote:
alext14 wrote:I would be down for a meet, after reading all the posts I still don't understand exactly where and when this is happening. I gather that it is in Pismo somewhere between Jan. 17-19, but now some people can't come, so is it still happening.

the reason why there is not much info on this is because i believe we should have 10 cars in for this meet. if there are not enough, then it would be a waste. so if we get enough interest, there will be more info.

however the current idea is to meet up, get together cruise around the area (central cal) for 2 days or so.

Mole is correct... we need more interest in order for this to happen.

so we'll see what happens...
indiglosolara
Solara 2 xB
Solara 2 xB

Postby kondo » Wed Jan 07, 2004 2:44 pm

Damn it I want to meet up I need to know because I need to book a hotel so come on guys this will be a kickass time. I really want to meet some of you guys. Come on, think about it, the beach, women all our pimpass SOLARAS and shitlike that. Im on vaction from school right now and going to Pismo beach sounds great. What does any one have to lose by metting up? I will garantee I am going to have a great time and any one else who is down for a great time post in the thread. We can hit up some clubs the beach, go to SLO and pick up some hotties. Ill charge up the video camera just so everyone else can see what they missed out on.

Thats it

Nick
kondo
SolaraGuy StickerGuy
SolaraGuy StickerGuy

Postby WTF?? » Wed Jan 07, 2004 6:08 pm

^^ LOL we need more people like Nick to hype this up!! :D

As you can see... Ive contacted most of the Bay Area guys that just recently posted so they know about it... sorry if I missed anyone :oops:
Retired... its been fun Image
WTF??
SolaraGuy Professional Racer
SolaraGuy Professional Racer

Postby alext14 » Thu Jan 08, 2004 1:43 am

I just e-mailed TITO he said he would still be down for going. Thinking about this meet made me remember about "Flipside", he lives in california. What ever happened to him, how come he never posts here anymore.
alext14
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby HKSV6SLE » Thu Jan 08, 2004 2:03 am

read the post about the last so cal meet and you'll know why.
2008 LEXUS IS350 SGM
www.lexusnet.com
HKSV6SLE
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby indiglosolara » Thu Jan 08, 2004 2:05 am

so whats the head count right now???? im down for this.....
how man ppls we got....??

come on ppls....
indiglosolara
Solara 2 xB
Solara 2 xB

Postby kondo » Thu Jan 08, 2004 6:18 am

Ok I was looking at hotels online in SLO and they are way too much the holiday inn is like $120 a night. Anyone have any suggestions on where I can stay close to pismo that is cheap. I have family in Morrow Bay but I really dont want to stay with them. Or better yet where do we want to meet at? and I will look for some ghetto motel that is close.
Im getting excited just thinking about it. I love cheap hotels, hows that song go about the Holiday Inn?
kondo
SolaraGuy StickerGuy
SolaraGuy StickerGuy

Postby Mole » Thu Jan 08, 2004 11:16 am

lol ^'s just too hyped up for this event.

are you guys still down for this meet? perhaps it should go on whether we have 10 or not..
the power of 8
Mole
molerator
molerator

Postby kondo » Thu Jan 08, 2004 6:26 pm

It's on like doney kong in vietnam watching montey python. I called a few hotels in arroyo grande today still too rich for my blood though, looks like it's going to be the motel 6. They better leave the fuggin light on.

BTW when on the 17th do you guys want to meet? I have to drive from sacramento any one wana meet up somewhere on 5 or something?
Nick
kondo
SolaraGuy StickerGuy
SolaraGuy StickerGuy

Postby Mole » Fri Jan 09, 2004 2:24 am

ok well... i've made up my mind.

option 1. we make it a one day deal. get out of the house real early, meet and tour the city.

option 2. we stay 1 night and spend 2 days touring/driving/cruising the city.

imho, i'd opt for option 2. if we do that, then there is no rush getting there and trying to cram jam all the things we can possibly do, leaving everyone exhausted and having to drive home tired. (which i most hate)
the power of 8
Mole
molerator
molerator

Postby krawzyazn » Fri Jan 09, 2004 10:25 am

opt.2 what days?
krawzyazn
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer

PreviousNext

Return to Events