[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - So. Cali Meet Nov 29
SolaraGuy, Solara, and/or Camry events. Post your event listings here!

So. Cali Meet Nov 29

Postby i20solara02i » Sun Nov 30, 2003 2:21 pm

ryan shouldn't b talking stuff in the first place about having a fwd car or even a solara. because he used to have one, just because his parents finally brought his ass an is300 doesn't mean he better then anyone of us.
also he was b*tch that this was gonna be a bunch of ricer and rent a cop at the meet and he comes and show up. wut the fuk is that stuff. seriously if he knew it was gonna b like that y did he show up.

richard
version 3.0 complete 302 hp 303 tq stay tuned for 3.01 (meth installed, now needs to get it tune)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZOTi2NPNIA
i20solara02i
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby krawzyazn » Sun Nov 30, 2003 2:25 pm

HKSV6SLE wrote:i don't know who just posted that post or who it is, but seriously why is it someone always has to talk shiz....no matter how old you are young or old if you are into your cars then what's the problem? we were all young sometime before and don't deny it to yourself that when you were younger and just starting out fixing up yopur car that you didn;'t do things that you might think now are " childish" thihngs like revving your car and shiz like that. everyone does stupid things every now and then, but why do you have to ruin things by talking shiz? people like that are the reason why years ago whenever there were meetings like this many times it ended up in fights or shootings. i thought it was a good thing that everyone was kool to everyone else and the cops didn't show up which gives a good indication that everything was kool. we alll talked about our cars hung out took some pictures then left....what's the problem in that?
The problem is that the shlock-dock-wikki-wacki-dacki talker doesn't even know why he was reving we wanted to hear how his duel exhust was on his V6 solara don't ussume that we all have a 4 cyl next time i see him i will confront him i am tired of his shlock-dock-wikki-wacki-dacki talking now its personal
krawzyazn
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer

Postby Whatever » Sun Nov 30, 2003 2:28 pm

HKSV6SLE wrote:yea that was pretty good...next time i'll stay longer...but yea we should meet down in torrance or down in redondo beach get a good beach picture of all the cars.
haha I was just saying whatever, but if you guys wanna come to Torrance it'd be cool :lol: ,anyway I don't know what's wrong with reving the car. I went to bimmer mets and they rev their m3s, and i've seen some old ppl revin their Vipers, but I just don't get what's wrong with young kid reving an i4 car??? :rofl:
Last edited by Whatever on Sun Nov 30, 2003 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Whatever
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby Guest » Sun Nov 30, 2003 2:31 pm

The problem is that the shlock-dock-wikki-wacki-dacki talker doesn't even know why he was reving we wanted to hear how his duel exhust was on his V6 solara don't ussume that we all have a 4 cyl next time i see him i will confront him i am tired of his shlock-dock-wikki-wacki-dacki talking

ya same here. some people just never learn to stfu until they get their ass beaten down. if anything they should just keep the shlock-dock-wikki-wacki-dacki talking to themselves. but then again i should of explain the rules about the meet. but wutever this was a great meet even though there were people that i wanted to just beat down there.

richard

Postby Guest » Sun Nov 30, 2003 2:40 pm

hey guys lets go here next

Brea
(714)255-1288
105 Imperial Hwy, Suite C&D
Brea, CA 92821

Sunday December 7, 2003 after 12pm

Postby HKSV6SLE » Sun Nov 30, 2003 3:06 pm

seriously though ppl, in all the years that have passed, the best thing is to let it go, i've seen crews split up because of stupid shiz like this, but seriously if you're gonna talk shiz then why are you saying it on the message boards? if you're going to back what you say up then say it IN PERSON!@!@! and for your information, fashion-central-united-kingdom the rent-a-cop if i had gone by myself i woulda driven up to him and blasted my system and made in-n-out shake like jello, fcking rentacop can't do shiz....ok so. what's with brea now?
2008 LEXUS IS350 SGM
www.lexusnet.com
HKSV6SLE
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby indiglosolara » Sun Nov 30, 2003 3:23 pm

hmmmm sound interesting... brea is koo.. im not too far from there....

Kenny
indiglosolara
Solara 2 xB
Solara 2 xB

Postby Mole » Sun Nov 30, 2003 3:30 pm

bitch bitch BITCH!

is that all everyone seems to do now a days? yes, individuals (which will be unmentioned) have crossed paths before. and did they like each other? NO. so let things be, forget about it and continue what we call this thing called life. nothing will ever be fair, nothing will ever be happy and jolly. :agrue:
the power of 8
Mole
molerator
molerator

Postby Flipside909 » Sun Nov 30, 2003 3:33 pm

rufus129 wrote:ryan shouldn't b talking stuff in the first place about having a fwd car or even a solara. because he used to have one, just because his parents finally brought his butt an is300 doesn't mean he better then anyone of us.
also he was b*tch that this was gonna be a bunch of ricer and rent a cop at the meet and he comes and show up. wut the fuk is that stuff. seriously if he knew it was gonna b like that y did he show up.

richard

Who said I was talking shlock-dock-wikki-wacki-dacki? I still have a Solara and yes both of my cars are registered, insured and paid for by myself...not my credit cards nor my parents unlike you. Second, you need to get your english straight. How was I the "b*tch that this was gonna be a bunch of ricer and rent a cop at the meet?" I guess you didn't pass remedial English 101a at PCC huh? If you didn't notice, there were plenty of kids out there revving their cars with their intakes and exhausts and honking horns for no apparent reason? I dropped by to check out the meet since I was already in the area and a few of my friends wanted to check it out. After all it is a free country. Unlike you trying to be a bigshot with your $7k rims and a car you can barely insure, you have no place to accuse. I have nothing to hide since I post everything under my own screen name...not as a GUEST. Go ahead and check the IPs for all the posts you see as GUEST since none of them were mine. Perhaps you have something to hide Richard...since you like to talk smack on the forums and call everyone and tell your sob story to everyone about what I did to you . Why do you even bother to act like a leader at meets when you can't even organize a meet right. I'm only saying what is the truth. Does the truth hurt you can barely afford your insurance or they were on the verge of dropping your policy with the mods you have or because your mom was about to report it to insurance? Grow up kid. Theres more to life than your credit card debt to your mom's Solara, your community college education and your dead end job at Togos. Grow up kid...stop trying to play the high school sides game since it doesn't work in the real world. If you can't handle the heat, don't call everyone I know and try to get them to feel sorry for you. You have no idea how many people told me that you called and cried to them that I yelled at you at carson. LOL That really makes you one big guy there. Boo hoo. :roll:
Last edited by Flipside909 on Sun Nov 30, 2003 3:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
www.clublexus.com

Solaraguy.com OG. ;)
Flipside909
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby Flipside909 » Sun Nov 30, 2003 3:38 pm

krawzyazn wrote:The problem is that the shlock-dock-wikki-wacki-dacki talker doesn't even know why he was reving we wanted to hear how his duel exhust was on his V6 solara don't ussume that we all have a 4 cyl next time i see him i will confront him i am tired of his shlock-dock-wikki-wacki-dacki talking now its personal

Can you ever think for yourself or do you have to follow and agree with people? I don't have to assume who has four cyl cars or whatever. You guys may have been lined up but as you guys were driving away...you guys were only getting clowned by the others at the meet for revving, honking, peeling out and etc...ironically almost a repeat of Carson. If you don't believe me, ask the Club4AG, Scion and Celica guys that were there. I don't need to know why the guy with the dual exhaust was revving. Don't make excuses for others since your friend was the one that said in his OWN WORDS and is taking responisbility for the immaturity "some of the solara owners got out of hand by reving a little bit too much. but it was probably my fault becuz i forgot to post up the rules. -richard" That's funny because he didn't seem to think so last June. But hey that was in the past, I don't hold grudges on people...if you still have a grudge because of that event...you got some serious growing up to do. It's amazing how some people here have kept their high school mentality for 13th, 14th or 15th grade in Pasadena.

Think about it, why would I even waste my time to come to the meet if I would go to all that bullsheit to cause trouble? Not worth it in my opinion. You can assume and talk the crap all you want...but your biases and insecurities will only cloud up your view of reality. I came to the meet to check out the cars.

Grow up already.
www.clublexus.com

Solaraguy.com OG. ;)
Flipside909
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby Guest » Sun Nov 30, 2003 4:14 pm

Who said I was talking shlock-dock-wikki-wacki-dacki? I still have a Solara and yes both of my cars are registered, insured and paid for by myself...not my credit cards nor my parents unlike you. Second, you need to get your english straight. How was I the "b*tch that this was gonna be a bunch of ricer and rent a cop at the meet?" I guess you didn't pass remedial English 101a at PCC huh? If you didn't notice, there were plenty of kids out there revving their cars with their intakes and exhausts and honking horns for no apparent reason? I dropped by to check out the meet since I was already in the area and a few of my friends wanted to check it out. After all it is a free country. Unlike you trying to be a bigshot with your $7k rims and a car you can barely insure, you have no place to accuse. I have nothing to hide since I post everything under my own screen name...not as a GUEST. Go ahead and check the IPs for all the posts you see as GUEST since none of them were mine. Perhaps you have something to hide Richard...since you like to talk smack on the forums and call everyone and tell your sob story to everyone about what I did to you . Why do you even bother to act like a leader at meets when you can't even organize a meet right. I'm only saying what is the truth. Does the truth hurt you can barely afford your insurance or they were on the verge of dropping your policy with the mods you have or because your mom was about to report it to insurance? Grow up kid. Theres more to life than your credit card debt to your mom's Solara, your community college education and your dead end job at Togos.

the only reason you still have your solara is you can't sell it or no one wants it. second yes i still have my parents pay for my insurance but so wut i just turn 20 still goin to school what can i do. who ever said i was a big shot at the meet. all i wanted to do was hang out and meet new people. i didn't organize this meet what why would you assume that i that i did. i just got infomation from the toyotanation and just posted it up to see if people where interested in showing. Ryan why don't you start growing up already and stop acting that YOUR the bigshot that know everything.

richard

Postby Jackass-Jeff » Sun Nov 30, 2003 4:29 pm

:roll:

Stop bickering... it's getting old.

There were so many people there that, as we saw, each car group parked in separate areas (unless that was planned?) and each group sort of remain separate. People go to meets to have fun and if no harm was done, why care what happened?

The LA area meets always get F-d afterward because of someone trying to show maturity when he has to remember that he was also 20 at a point in time. Your 'fun' life pretty much slows down when you finish college and finally have real responsibility, so you may as well enjoy as much of it while you can.

The horns and sirens were sortta funny... hahaha We should just start having 'flash mob' meets :o
1GR-FE ftw!
Jackass-Jeff
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer

Postby Flipside909 » Sun Nov 30, 2003 4:32 pm

Anonymous wrote:
the only reason you still have your solara is you can't sell it or no one wants it. second yes i still have my parents pay for my insurance but so wut i just turn 20 still goin to school what can i do. who ever said i was a big shot at the meet. all i wanted to do was hang out and meet new people. i didn't organize this meet what why would you assume that i that i did. i just got infomation from the toyotanation and just posted it up to see if people where interested in showing. Ryan why don't you start growing up already and stop acting that YOUR the bigshot that know everything.

richard

Richard,

I haven't sold my Solara because I haven't made the effort nor the time to put it up for sale. And who wants to buy a Solara when there are plenty of better options out there? The only place i've offered it is in the SC3 Forums...that's it. Don't talk stuff unless you know the real facts. You have no idea nor do you know whats up. Don't make false assumptions and trying so hard to get people to go on your side. Stand up for yourself...don't have your boy Mark tag along behind and talk for you. Seems like someone has to back you up everytime. It's kinda late for you at this point to turn the tables around. If you can't take responsibility for your own...don't even bother trying to get others to do it for you. Grow up and think about it. This ain't high school anymore. There's more to life than spending thousands of dollars on a car and going to meets. I'm done with this topic.
www.clublexus.com

Solaraguy.com OG. ;)
Flipside909
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby krawzyazn » Sun Nov 30, 2003 4:46 pm

Flipside909 wrote:
I haven't sold my Solara because I haven't made the effort to put it up for sale. The only place i've offered it is in the SC3 Forums...that's it. Don't talk shoot unless you know the real facts. You have no idea. Don't make assumptions and quit trying to get people to go on your side. Stand up for yourself...don't have your boy Mark or Kenny tag along behind and talk for you. Seems like they have to back you up everytime. It's kinda late for you at this point to turn the tables around. If you can't take responsibility for your own...don't even bother trying to take the hit for everyone. Grow up and think about it. This ain't high school anymore. I'm done with this topic.

First of all i'm not backing richard i just didn't like you from that carson meet backing up your stupid IS300 people letting them rev up and hey if i wanted to hear the exhust i wanted to hear it like you said its a fuking free country i can go or do what ever i want right. you Hypocrite
krawzyazn
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer

Postby Flipside909 » Sun Nov 30, 2003 4:50 pm

Refer to next post.
Last edited by Flipside909 on Sun Nov 30, 2003 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
www.clublexus.com

Solaraguy.com OG. ;)
Flipside909
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

PreviousNext

Return to Events