[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - So. Cali Meet Nov 29
SolaraGuy, Solara, and/or Camry events. Post your event listings here!

So. Cali Meet Nov 29

Postby Flipside909 » Sun Nov 30, 2003 4:51 pm

krawzyazn wrote: First of all i'm not backing richard i just didn't like you from that carson meet backing up your stupid IS300 people letting them rev up and hey if i wanted to hear the exhust i wanted to hear it like you said its a fuking free country i can go or do what ever i want right. you Hypocrite

Hypocrite? Talk to your boy "some of the solara owners got out of hand by reving a little bit too much. but it was probably my fault becuz i forgot to post up the rules." Richard about that. Speak English. Crazy is spelled with a C not w/a K and W in it. Enough said. :roll:

FYI: The IS cars that were revving asked for permission ahead of time since they were sponsored vehicles and vendors that were doing their exhibitions on products. Not a stock 4cyl car with a V6 exhaust on it.
Last edited by Flipside909 on Sun Nov 30, 2003 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
www.clublexus.com

Solaraguy.com OG. ;)
Flipside909
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby HKSV6SLE » Sun Nov 30, 2003 4:59 pm

hmmm....well from what i can read flipside i don't know you and i really don't care either, but who gives you the right to bag on someone just cuz his parents still pay for his insurance? so can you say that never happened to you? and when i left the meet all but 3 celica's were at the parking lot so what do the other clubs know? how do they know what the solara's were doing? i mean unless it happened at jj's...which i don't know since i wasn't there but...and seriously the bagging on each other on both sides is really getting absoultely nowhere fast. unless someone is willing to just squash it already. And i really hope that you don't think your IS300 is the shiz beacuse it isn't even close i've seen many more that are a lot better, if it was up to me and will it be sometime in a year or so i'm gonna get a GS or SC. Richard, seriously fashion-central-united-kingdom him, let it go...if he wants to keep talking shiz let him..who FCUKING CARES!
2008 LEXUS IS350 SGM
www.lexusnet.com
HKSV6SLE
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby Flipside909 » Sun Nov 30, 2003 5:04 pm

HKSV6SLE wrote:hmmm....well from what i can read flipside i don't know you and i really don't care either, but who gives you the right to bag on someone just cuz his parents still pay for his insurance? so can you say that never happened to you? and when i left the meet all but 3 celica's were at the parking lot so what do the other clubs know? how do they know what the solara's were doing? i mean unless it happened at jj's...which i don't know since i wasn't there but...and seriously the bagging on each other on both sides is really getting absoultely nowhere fast. unless someone is willing to just squash it already. And i really hope that you don't think your IS300 is the shiz beacuse it isn't even close i've seen many more that are a lot better, if it was up to me and will it be sometime in a year or so i'm gonna get a GS or SC. Richard, seriously fashion-central-united-kingdom him, let it go...if he wants to keep talking shiz let him..who FCUKING CARES!

I don't think my IS is the shiz as you explain...and yes I do know there are way better IS300s out there. And your point is? I have nothing to show for..it's stock plain and simple. Did I say I was any better than any of you? No. Good for you if you're getting a GS or an SC, my advice, go to Longo fleet if you want a good deal. How did people know what the Solaras were doing? It was only obvious in the parking lot when you all were pulling to the side taking pictures and revving for no reason. People were talking about it and laughing. It just so happened I was around the groups of people when it was said and done. Don't get involved if you have no idea whats going on. You don't know me nor do you have a right to judge or even get involved. "Who fcuking cares" is right!...why even bother to post or add your two cents?
Last edited by Flipside909 on Sun Nov 30, 2003 5:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
www.clublexus.com

Solaraguy.com OG. ;)
Flipside909
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby i20solara02i » Sun Nov 30, 2003 5:05 pm

im done with this topic, and done with ryan. if want he want to talk stuff just say it my face.

richard
version 3.0 complete 302 hp 303 tq stay tuned for 3.01 (meth installed, now needs to get it tune)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZOTi2NPNIA
i20solara02i
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby indiglosolara » Sun Nov 30, 2003 5:11 pm

All this crap is getting OLD. Richard has good points and Ryan does..

Just squash all this crap and take it off the boards. And also as for Ryan. I have meet you once before and dont have any stuff with you. But just like Jeff(HKS) Said, baggin on others about insurance and how much they are spending on there cars or what they pay for or not is really none of your Fcuking business. Some of them are still young and unlike some of us that have steading jobs and pay for our own stuff, Some have hobbies... which is fixing up there cars and spending thousands.. and so what.. its not your money.. let it be. how the hell do you think we have import showoffs. If it wasn't for those who fix up their cars as a hobby there wont be no HIN, SEMA and all those other shows.

Can a MOD please lock this thread..its kinda getting tiring reading all this flaming back and forth when its getting no where.
indiglosolara
Solara 2 xB
Solara 2 xB

Postby Flipside909 » Sun Nov 30, 2003 5:19 pm

iazuncupidi wrote:All this shoot is getting OLD. Richard has good points and Ryan does..

Just squash all this shoot and take it off the boards. And also as for Ryan. I have meet you once before and dont have any stuff with you. But just like Jeff(HKS) Said, baggin on others about insurance and how much they are spending on there cars or what they pay for or not is really none of your Fcuking business. Some of them are still young and unlike some of use have have steading jobs and pay for our own stuff, Some have hobbies... which is fixing up there cars and spending thousands.. and so what.. its not your money.. let it be. how the hell do you think we have import showoffs. If it wasn't for those who fix up their cars as a hobby there wont be no HIN, SEMA and all those other shows.

Can a MOD please lock this thread..its kinda getting tiring reading all this flaming back and forth when its getting no where.

Kenny you make a good point...but wouldn't this b/s apply with sh!t talk? I think this falls into the same place. I didn't even bother to comment til now. I guess it's only fair to point out the facts, right? Perhaps you guys forgot so let me enlighten you. I mean it's none of your fcuking business on what rims I buy or how much i'm selling them for. Right?

http://www.zer0.info/solaraguy/viewtopic.php?t=6340
www.clublexus.com

Solaraguy.com OG. ;)
Flipside909
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby indiglosolara » Sun Nov 30, 2003 5:25 pm

Flipside909 wrote:
iazuncupidi wrote:All this shoot is getting OLD. Richard has good points and Ryan does..

Just squash all this shoot and take it off the boards. And also as for Ryan. I have meet you once before and dont have any stuff with you. But just like Jeff(HKS) Said, baggin on others about insurance and how much they are spending on there cars or what they pay for or not is really none of your Fcuking business. Some of them are still young and unlike some of use have have steading jobs and pay for our own stuff, Some have hobbies... which is fixing up there cars and spending thousands.. and so what.. its not your money.. let it be. how the hell do you think we have import showoffs. If it wasn't for those who fix up their cars as a hobby there wont be no HIN, SEMA and all those other shows.

Kenny you make a good point...but wouldn't this b/s apply with sh!t talk? I think this falls into the same place. I didn't even bother to comment til now. I guess it's only fair to point out the facts, right? Perhaps you guys forgot so let me enlighten you. I mean it's none of your fcuking business on what rims I buy or how much i'm selling them for. Right?

http://www.zer0.info/solaraguy/viewtopic.php?t=6340

Since you are mentioning this, When it comes to shoot talking and pointing out facts its kinda diff and the same in ways. In the topic of those rims. He was asking what type they were and i just pointed out the type and where you can get them and brand name. I for one was not talking trash about the kind of rims and brand. But in this topic its just flaming back and forth. I am not here to argue with you or anyone just trying to get this shoot squashed and move on with life. Sometimes in reading posts you have to read between the lines of shoot talking and facts.
indiglosolara
Solara 2 xB
Solara 2 xB

Postby Flipside909 » Sun Nov 30, 2003 5:32 pm

iazuncupidi wrote:Sometimes in reading posts you have to read between the lines of shoot talking and facts.

Well it's sad there are a few individuals here that talk their trash on the forums...but can't back it up in person. There are two individuals that come to mind that were at that meet and have posted on this thread. Time to move on from the past and go on. End of discussion.
www.clublexus.com

Solaraguy.com OG. ;)
Flipside909
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Previous

Return to Events