[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - So. Cali Meet Nov 29
SolaraGuy, Solara, and/or Camry events. Post your event listings here!

So. Cali Meet Nov 29

Postby krawzyazn » Sat Nov 29, 2003 6:20 pm

HKSV6SLE wrote:i might be there..if i am see you guys there...if not then..........
comon man go there
LAST CALL
krawzyazn
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer

Postby krawzyazn » Sun Nov 30, 2003 2:48 am

this was a great meet about 10 solara's and some scion's and some celica' and a few other toyo's
lets do this agian :drinking:
krawzyazn
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer

Postby i20solara02i » Sun Nov 30, 2003 2:53 am

krawzyazn wrote:this was a great meet about 10 solara's and some scion's and some celica' and a few other toyo's
lets do this agian :drinking:

this was a great meet, hung out, talk, chill at jj cafe 8), "mr im not gonna scrap guy" all fun, and laugh, probably next meet in jan.

richard
version 3.0 complete 302 hp 303 tq stay tuned for 3.01 (meth installed, now needs to get it tune)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZOTi2NPNIA
i20solara02i
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby Whatever » Sun Nov 30, 2003 3:05 am

it was fun
Whatever
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby indiglosolara » Sun Nov 30, 2003 3:12 am

yup yup.. all fun and no crap talking.. just making fun of chris like always... lolz.....

great to hang out with fellow solara owners....

So whats should we do at the next meet????
indiglosolara
Solara 2 xB
Solara 2 xB

Postby Jackass-Jeff » Sun Nov 30, 2003 3:13 am

The highlight had to be after JJs...

Everyone: "Don't scrape"
Driver: "I won't"
Car/pavement: CHHHHHT
1GR-FE ftw!
Jackass-Jeff
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer

Postby Whatever » Sun Nov 30, 2003 3:25 am

xravexboix wrote:The highlight had to be after JJs...

Everyone: "Don't scrape"
Driver: "I won't"
Car/pavement: CHHHHHT
lol...driver=kenny?? :turn-l:
Whatever
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby krawzyazn » Sun Nov 30, 2003 11:08 am

next meet in cerritos what you guys think? after that we can all go shoot pool lol :drinking:
krawzyazn
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer

Postby Whatever » Sun Nov 30, 2003 12:53 pm

krawzyazn wrote:next meet in cerritos what you guys think? after that we can all go shoot pool lol :drinking:
what about in torrance haha j/k :drinking: :drinking: :drinking:
Whatever
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby HKSV6SLE » Sun Nov 30, 2003 1:13 pm

yea that was pretty good...next time i'll stay longer...but yea we should meet down in torrance or down in redondo beach get a good beach picture of all the cars.
2008 LEXUS IS350 SGM
www.lexusnet.com
HKSV6SLE
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby Guest » Sun Nov 30, 2003 1:15 pm

this was posted by flipside909 on toyotanation.

"Monkey see monkey do with stock 4 cyl revving. Somewhat reminiscent of a past event last June. All of the veteran Toyota enthusiasts (from Club4AG couldn't do anything but laugh and nod their heads) at the kids revving their stock lowered FWD 4cyl cars and their silly horns. That's what seperates the kids and the adults...especially when insurance premiums cost $3k a year and when their parents are on the verge of kicking them off their insurance policy. LOL "

Postby Guest » Sun Nov 30, 2003 1:27 pm

hey great meet guys. it was fun we gotta do this again!!!

-michael

Postby HKSV6SLE » Sun Nov 30, 2003 1:37 pm

i don't know who just posted that post or who it is, but seriously why is it someone always has to talk shiz....no matter how old you are young or old if you are into your cars then what's the problem? we were all young sometime before and don't deny it to yourself that when you were younger and just starting out fixing up yopur car that you didn;'t do things that you might think now are " childish" thihngs like revving your car and shiz like that. everyone does stupid things every now and then, but why do you have to ruin things by talking shiz? people like that are the reason why years ago whenever there were meetings like this many times it ended up in fights or shootings. i thought it was a good thing that everyone was kool to everyone else and the cops didn't show up which gives a good indication that everything was kool. we alll talked about our cars hung out took some pictures then left....what's the problem in that?
2008 LEXUS IS350 SGM
www.lexusnet.com
HKSV6SLE
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby indiglosolara » Sun Nov 30, 2003 2:10 pm

HKSV6SLE wrote:i don't know who just posted that post or who it is, but seriously why is it someone always has to talk shiz....no matter how old you are young or old if you are into your cars then what's the problem? we were all young sometime before and don't deny it to yourself that when you were younger and just starting out fixing up yopur car that you didn;'t do things that you might think now are " childish" thihngs like revving your car and shiz like that. everyone does stupid things every now and then, but why do you have to ruin things by talking shiz? people like that are the reason why years ago whenever there were meetings like this many times it ended up in fights or shootings. i thought it was a good thing that everyone was kool to everyone else and the cops didn't show up which gives a good indication that everything was kool. we alll talked about our cars hung out took some pictures then left....what's the problem in that?

All i got to say is fashion-central-united-kingdom what all the shoot talker has to say and be yourself. If they want to rev.. that is there problem. Some like to have a little more fun than just meet up and sit there to do nothing.. so what if we little 4cyl like to rev... it jus shows we got a little more balls to do things.. that maybe your v6 can't handle, dont gotta be jealous. hahaha..

But all and all... we just wanted to have a little fun.. thats what a meet is all about.. so let just cut the crap with all this shoot talking.

BTW this was a really cool meet... maybe we can get more then 10 solaras out.... and all go crusing and turn some head when when ppls see 10+ solara drive right by them...

Kenny
indiglosolara
Solara 2 xB
Solara 2 xB

PreviousNext

Return to Events