[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - California Speedway race schedule
SolaraGuy, Solara, and/or Camry events. Post your event listings here!

California Speedway race schedule

California Speedway race schedule

Postby solrchrgd » Wed Dec 24, 2003 3:02 am

The winter schedule is on Californiaspeedway.com...for anyone interested in running the 1/4 mile. Dates are Jan 10 & 24, Feb 7 & 28, Mar 20 and Apr 10. I will probably go at least once to try and improve my times from the last time I went maybe twice.

Bryan
solrchrgd
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby 20SoLaRa02 » Mon Dec 29, 2003 4:00 am

i plan to go in february but not sure on which day yet.

-michael
20SoLaRa02
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to Events