[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - D1 comp.. Any So Cal solaraguys going?
SolaraGuy, Solara, and/or Camry events. Post your event listings here!

D1 comp.. Any So Cal solaraguys going?

D1 comp.. Any So Cal solaraguys going?

Postby Remmi909 » Thu Feb 26, 2004 3:09 pm

any so cal Solaraguys going to the D1 drift competitions in Irwindale this coming Saturday?
Remmi909
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby Jackass-Jeff » Thu Feb 26, 2004 7:12 pm

I posted the event a while ago...

I'm going... with 7 of my friend x_x
1GR-FE ftw!
Jackass-Jeff
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer

Postby Remmi909 » Mon Mar 01, 2004 3:43 am

WOW!!!!!!!!! D1 was great!! getting an AE86/corolla/Trueno very soon!!
Remmi909
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby Jackass-Jeff » Mon Mar 01, 2004 8:32 am

No Daihutsu? =P

I think August's D1 was more exciting. This one wasn't as fun... too many people that came because they liked Initial D x_x but it wasn't as crowded and we did see the GTO drift... I think the car can drift... I think Millen still hasn't let go of his fear. He was drifting the Supra last year and didn't look so hot, but this year's Supra drifter looked pretty good. Millen actually did 1 pretty damn good drift in the GTO.

The viper was great x_x especially the crash =D But the funniest part of the day was some guy that was in a fight in the parking lot and got tackled by cops when he tried to walk away from the speedway lol.
1GR-FE ftw!
Jackass-Jeff
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer

Return to Events