[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Michigan and Indiana peeps
SolaraGuy, Solara, and/or Camry events. Post your event listings here!

Michigan and Indiana peeps

Michigan and Indiana peeps

Postby brink » Sun Mar 07, 2004 7:23 am

Been crossposting this...

SCCA Autocross in Benton Harbor, MI on April 25th. Who's up for comin' to Lake Michigan College and racin around their parking lot?

http://www.sbrscca.org/solo/2004_points ... oints1.pdf
brink
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby TadS » Tue Mar 09, 2004 4:11 pm

I might try to make it up there is see you run depending on my school schedule.
Let's just pretend I didn't grow up, or you're going to be terribly disappointed.
TadS
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby brink » Tue Mar 09, 2004 4:53 pm

You should run too! I've yet to see a solara in person at an autox. Would love to see how they handle!
brink
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby brink » Sat Apr 17, 2004 8:19 am

Bumping this.

This event is in one week. Come one, come all! Hopefully the weather will be nice next weekend like it is today :D
brink
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to Events