[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Apr. 3rd @ sac raceway
SolaraGuy, Solara, and/or Camry events. Post your event listings here!

Apr. 3rd @ sac raceway

Apr. 3rd @ sac raceway

Postby B_Master_Flash » Fri Apr 02, 2004 8:32 pm

Ok I'm kinda late posting this but, there is a car/truck show at sac raceway the weekend of apr. 3&4th, I'm going to be there and I hope to see some other solara owners there.
Nascar would be a sport if half the cars were driving the other direction.
B_Master_Flash
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Hsakuragi » Fri Apr 02, 2004 11:21 pm

why don't u join the meet on the 3rd?
The ONE & ONLY Fully Loaded 2006 X Avalon Limited with Body Kit in CA = Special Limited Edition + First 2GR-FE rebored the throttle body (i think...)

Hsakuragi
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby B_Master_Flash » Sun Apr 04, 2004 10:26 am

I saw a solara run a 13.8 at the show, but didn't get a chance to talk to the guy.
Nascar would be a sport if half the cars were driving the other direction.
B_Master_Flash
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to Events