[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Atlanta meeting?????
SolaraGuy, Solara, and/or Camry events. Post your event listings here!

Atlanta meeting?????

Postby that1mexguy » Sat Jun 05, 2004 9:11 am

Nevermind, i guess i am blind.. gates open at 11am Saturday. OK here is the deal, i went to this same event last yr and it's not an all day event. I think i spent about 3 hrs there watching cars, races, etc so I'd suggest to meet there around 1-2pm, after everything is being set up and we can watch some races. Unless u are racing then yes u'd have to stay all day, but us that are not, 3-4hrs the most is what we'll spend there. What u guys think?
that1mexguy
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby that1mexguy » Sat Jun 05, 2004 10:19 am

hey guys, if some of you are up to it, i was wondering if u'd like to have a small get together next saturday, june 12th around 2pm or so. If everybody is old enough we could have a beer, if not, then go get some chicken wings or something. What u guys think?
that1mexguy
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby SolaraT » Sat Jun 05, 2004 10:31 am

cool! Like you noted on TN meet at one location and ride up together right? Mall of GA? Set it up bro!

I'm down for next Sat too.
2007 VW GTI
SolaraT
Solaraguy need mo power guy
Solaraguy need mo power guy

Postby mtodde » Sat Jun 05, 2004 4:54 pm

that1mexguy wrote:hey guys, if some of you are up to it, i was wondering if u'd like to have a small get together next saturday, june 12th around 2pm or so. If everybody is old enough we could have a beer, if not, then go get some chicken wings or something. What u guys think?

My folks may be in town, but if they aren't I'm game. I'll let you know in a few days.
2004 Solara V6 SLE
Lunar Mist Metallic
2 time Solara owner (1999 SE V6 MT)
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/648891
mtodde
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby that1mexguy » Sun Jun 06, 2004 5:51 am

I dunno about u guys but i just put in my car for NOPIs. I'm in the yellow section. I odnt consider it to be all that to enter it in a car show, but for $70 you get 2 passes for 2 people for 2 days, AND you get to park INSIDE of the place. Are any of you doing the same?
that1mexguy
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby mtodde » Wed Jun 09, 2004 4:16 pm

mtodde wrote:
that1mexguy wrote:hey guys, if some of you are up to it, i was wondering if u'd like to have a small get together next saturday, june 12th around 2pm or so. If everybody is old enough we could have a beer, if not, then go get some chicken wings or something. What u guys think?

My folks may be in town, but if they aren't I'm game. I'll let you know in a few days.

It looks like I'll be doing the family thing this weekend, but it would be nice to hook up and ride around sometime soon maybe get a beer & some food.
2004 Solara V6 SLE
Lunar Mist Metallic
2 time Solara owner (1999 SE V6 MT)
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/648891
mtodde
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby that1mexguy » Wed Jun 09, 2004 4:25 pm

mtodde wrote:It looks like I'll be doing the family thing this weekend, but it would be nice to hook up and ride around sometime soon maybe get a beer & some food.

It's all good.... It looks like it's just you and me Louis (solarat) for this Saturday.

For June 19th, do we know for sure who can make it? 1pm at the Mall of GA and then take it from there....
that1mexguy
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Re: Atl meet!!!!

Postby that1mexguy » Wed Jun 09, 2004 5:23 pm

atlred wrote:Hey mexguy! I am rollin with you guys on the 19th.

Cool man, make sure to meet at the Mall of GA at 1pm. Next week i'll make sure to send everone a pm with my cell # in case someone gets lost or runs late
that1mexguy
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Previous

Return to Events