[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - NOPI NATIONALS, Sept 18/19
SolaraGuy, Solara, and/or Camry events. Post your event listings here!

NOPI NATIONALS, Sept 18/19

NOPI NATIONALS, Sept 18/19

Postby that1mexguy » Sun Jun 06, 2004 5:53 am

I dunno about u guys but i just put in my car for NOPIs. I'm in the yellow section. I dont consider it to be all that to enter it in a car show, but for $70 you get 2 passes for 2 people for 2 days, AND you get to park INSIDE of the place. Are any of you doing the same?

PS. I'm TIRED of seeing only freaking Honda's, it'd be nice to see more Toyotas!!
that1mexguy
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Return to Events