[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Kentucky Fair and Expo Center Louisville, KY June 19, 2004
SolaraGuy, Solara, and/or Camry events. Post your event listings here!

Kentucky Fair and Expo Center Louisville, KY June 19, 2004

Postby michaels artic frost » Fri Jun 11, 2004 9:34 am

Sup peeps?

Anyone going to this show?

http://www.importshowtyme.com/

If so, I wouldn't mind meeting up with a few Solara guys.

It's next Saturday. I'm a little bit disappointed that I don't have my ride ready for it. Better Luck Next Time...heh?

Later,
Michael
Updated 06/01/12: Michael T's
Updated 06/01/12: JUICED! 232whp 294ft/lbs of torque
"Every passing minute is another chance to turn it all around."
michaels artic frost
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Postby TadS » Sat Jun 19, 2004 7:04 am

I would come, but my car is getting a new Front Pipe, Flex-Pipe, and HF Cat installed right now (6/19), so I am pretty much grounded for the rest of the day :(. There will always be more chances to meet though :).
Let's just pretend I didn't grow up, or you're going to be terribly disappointed.
TadS
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby redkysolarase » Sat Jun 19, 2004 4:28 pm

The day was a bust cuz we didn't show up but we all had our reasons. Just glad everyone is alright and is safe. Hopefully we'll get together sooner or later. Bryan
redkysolarase
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby michaels artic frost » Tue Jun 22, 2004 10:34 am

Some unexpected incidents occurred and we were not able to meet up at the show. However, my buddy and a few of his friends went and he said that there were about 20 cars there and it was a waste of his time, money, gas, and mileage on his car...lol :drinking:

I guess it wasn't a bust after all, perhaps a better show down the road.

Holla!
Michael
Updated 06/01/12: Michael T's
Updated 06/01/12: JUICED! 232whp 294ft/lbs of torque
"Every passing minute is another chance to turn it all around."
michaels artic frost
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Return to Events