[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Anybody down for a Seattle meet?
SolaraGuy, Solara, and/or Camry events. Post your event listings here!

Anybody down for a Seattle meet?

Anybody down for a Seattle meet?

Postby pythonjosh » Wed Jun 16, 2004 7:41 pm

I'm off the next 2 weekends and I think only me and solaradude (Steve) are active Solaraguys here. I'm almost done with my electrical mods too. This weather this weekend is gonna be nice too. I'll probably post on toyotanation and camryman to hopefully get a good turnout. Late,
Josh
Brilliant Silver 03 Nissan G35 6MT

In the struggle for justice, I is prepared to lay my life on the line. Just like Martin Luther Vandross did.
pythonjosh
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Return to Events