[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Feeler: GodSpeed Coilovers
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 1-1.5 upgrades.

Feeler: GodSpeed Coilovers

Re: Feeler: GodSpeed Coilovers

Postby ToyoSolV6 » Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:43 pm

amabsolute wrote:How much of a time frame do we have?

Well this is just a feeler thread meaning IF i do get enough people for this then i will start so i can take a minute.

yaddadaimsayin wrote:i haven't heard of the GodSpeed brand. Are they a reputable company?

They've been around for a minute they usually make replica parts of major companys and customize their own parts as well. I really trust them to do a good job on this and im trusting them to keep my car for as long as they need it to make the coils.
One of the few Built Forged Supercharged solaras in so cal
335whp x 344tq.
ToyoSolV6
Solaraguy's dopest driver

Postby Toy1mzfe » Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:40 am

Im interested but not enough to put my name on the list... Great Price. Just depends on the turn around time.
Toy1mzfe
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby mdatrdcam » Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:34 pm

Very interested too, but also would like to know the time frame for having them fabricated. If it's relatively short then I'm in. But if it's going to take like 6 months to a year i would probably just buy another brand. Do you have any idea what kind of time frame we're looking at?

Thanks,
mike
mdatrdcam
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby SpeedySolara » Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:03 pm

I'm in.
[size=150][b]Get your Big Brake Kit today:[/b][/size]
http://www.solaraguy.com/viewtopic.php?t=48573
SpeedySolara
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby ToyoSolV6 » Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:54 pm

im really happy to hear some of you are interested unfortnately godspeed has now seen how much of a poor market this place is so they are prob not going to do them, thanks for the interest fellas but like the other thread said, this place is not like it used to be. Im picking up a new set of coils for my car next month and that will prob be the last time i ever try to start a group buy or even get other companies to make parts for our set up.

thanks guys, mods can you please close this thread it is now DEAD
One of the few Built Forged Supercharged solaras in so cal
335whp x 344tq.
ToyoSolV6

Previous

Return to Aftermarket Gen1 and 1.5