[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - VIN Problems
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 1-1.5 upgrades.

VIN Problems

VIN Problems

Postby Sp33d » Fri Mar 11, 2005 4:36 pm

Im buying a TRD exhaust and have heard that a 2001 TRD exhaust would fit a 2003 se v6 exhaust, but the thing is, when i go to check out my order at toyotaparts4u.com, it says that it needs a vehicle identification number (VIN) to check that it will fit.

Should i just disreguard and continue with the order anyways? Or will the exhaust not fit in the first place? Or, should i just let them figure it out?
Sp33d
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby Hsakuragi » Fri Mar 11, 2005 4:43 pm

it will work
The ONE & ONLY Fully Loaded 2006 X Avalon Limited with Body Kit in CA = Special Limited Edition + First 2GR-FE rebored the throttle body (i think...)

Hsakuragi
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby StockSolara » Fri Mar 11, 2005 7:17 pm

Don't waste your money on that expensive muffler just go with a real catback exhaust. The muffler isn't gonna give you any significant gains on power. Just go with either the GReddy EVO 2 (which I have and you seen), A'pexi World Sports 2, JIC, or custom exhaust but get mandrel bend so you can get the best bang for your buck
2001 Toyota Solara SLE V6
2000 Lexus GS400
StockSolara
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby Jackass-Jeff » Fri Mar 11, 2005 7:21 pm

Get the Apex'i WorldSport from 20Solara02 (for sale section)

I know him and he really has the exhaust hahahaha
1GR-FE ftw!
Jackass-Jeff
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer

Return to Aftermarket Gen1 and 1.5