[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - For those with Yellow Tinted Fogs...
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 1-1.5 upgrades.

For those with Yellow Tinted Fogs...

Postby 1st Gen Sol » Mon Mar 14, 2005 10:37 pm

Hmmmmm I might go and pick up a box tomorrow since its not that much and Autozone is down the block from my job...... :D
1st Gen Sol
Stock Sleeper
Stock Sleeper

Postby Fenix » Tue Mar 15, 2005 6:10 am

John bro, go with the all clear look.
R.I.P baby.
Here come the black on black 5spds. New era....
Fenix
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby Paladin06Greg » Tue Mar 15, 2005 12:14 pm

I had the fog lamy conversion done. No paint, tint or marker here. Thay look clear during the day but beautiful yellow, like a Lexus at night.. 8)

It's a beautiful thing!!
Paladin06Greg
Torqued Solara
Torqued Solara

Postby Jon11582 » Tue Mar 15, 2005 12:56 pm

Paladin06Greg wrote:I had the fog lamy conversion done. No paint, tint or marker here. Thay look clear during the day but beautiful yellow, like a Lexus at night.. 8)

It's a beautiful thing!!

Yes me too. This is in addition to the capsules. I think just the capsules still produce a light thats too "orangy" so I'm looking to yellow that out. I'll try this, and I'll probably try yellow bulbs if I dont like the yellow lens look.

If it was a spray tint, I wouldnt try it out, but since its a film tint, no hurt in trying right? Nothing a little goo gone cant fix after the fact.
2000 Black Solara SE
Jon11582
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby shidosha01 » Tue Mar 15, 2005 2:20 pm

Jon11582 wrote:
Paladin06Greg wrote:I had the fog lamy conversion done. No paint, tint or marker here. Thay look clear during the day but beautiful yellow, like a Lexus at night.. 8)

It's a beautiful thing!!

Yes me too. This is in addition to the capsules. I think just the capsules still produce a light thats too "orangy" so I'm looking to yellow that out. I'll try this, and I'll probably try yellow bulbs if I dont like the yellow lens look.

If it was a spray tint, I wouldnt try it out, but since its a film tint, no hurt in trying right? Nothing a little goo gone cant fix after the fact.

Hmm..

Yellow spray tint? I'd try that. Wonder if they do have this kind of product.
Rizal D. / Forever "tabasco"
99 V6 SE 5spd FT61 1MZ-FTE
393whp/445ft-lbs. TQ @15psi
shidosha01
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Previous

Return to Aftermarket Gen1 and 1.5