[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - anonying sound with tokico/tein combo
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 1-1.5 upgrades.

anonying sound with tokico/tein combo

anonying sound with tokico/tein combo

Postby S99Solara » Thu May 12, 2005 9:28 pm

on my left rear wheel i have an anonying metal hiting metal sound whenever i run over a speed bump or pot hole., it is very sensitive!! i believe what cause this is the stabilizer bar link is loose, i have tighten it up earlier this and the sound was gone but now its back! anyone else expereince with this before? i need some help!!!!! :cry:
06 4Runner V8 SE
98 1MZ-FE Camry
SOLD! 1999 SE V6 5 Speed,Clutch Masters Stage 2 Clutch Fidanza Lightweight Flywheel, Tein / Tokico, Philips power2night GT150 H4, TWM Shortshifter, Optima Red Top Battery, TRD RSB
S99Solara
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby Turbosolara » Thu May 12, 2005 10:33 pm

put some locktight glue on it
2002 Lexus IS300 5MT
1997 Prelude base, 5MT
Turbosolara
juicy Taiwanese sausage
juicy Taiwanese sausage

Postby lazyboyz69 » Fri May 13, 2005 12:32 am

did you put the rubber thing on top of the spring back on?
5 spd v6 supercharged, TRD kit,TRD short shifter,TRD Rear Sway Bar,TRD Front Tie Bar,TRD Exhuast,Rear B&G Damper System, tien/tokcio front,18" Axis Seven,Walbro 190 fuel pump,
lazyboyz69
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby S99Solara » Fri May 13, 2005 8:56 am

yes
06 4Runner V8 SE
98 1MZ-FE Camry
SOLD! 1999 SE V6 5 Speed,Clutch Masters Stage 2 Clutch Fidanza Lightweight Flywheel, Tein / Tokico, Philips power2night GT150 H4, TWM Shortshifter, Optima Red Top Battery, TRD RSB
S99Solara
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby S99Solara » Fri May 13, 2005 12:26 pm

--1LOKEDOUTSLE-- wrote:Sometimes when the springs do not sit correct on the strut seat, it may create a clunking noise, my advice is to take the strut/sping apart and retighten... You will never know by second guessing.....

it looks straight when i re-tight the stablizer-bar link bolt earlier this week.
it just happen that clunking noise come back like 2days later.
are you local dude? i need tools + hands =)
06 4Runner V8 SE
98 1MZ-FE Camry
S99Solara
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby S99Solara » Fri May 13, 2005 2:08 pm

--1LOKEDOUTSLE-- wrote:
S99Solara wrote:
--1LOKEDOUTSLE-- wrote:Sometimes when the springs do not sit correct on the strut seat, it may create a clunking noise, my advice is to take the strut/sping apart and retighten... You will never know by second guessing.....

it looks straight when i re-tight the stablizer-bar link bolt earlier this week.
it just happen that clunking noise come back like 2days later.
are you local dude? i need tools + hands =)

Whats local to you... I live in SOCAL... I'll help you if you are in this area....

yeah i'm in socali too, @ monterey park
06 4Runner V8 SE
98 1MZ-FE Camry
S99Solara
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to Aftermarket Gen1 and 1.5