[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - which intake to choose
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 1-1.5 upgrades.

which intake to choose

Postby Jaimster » Fri Jan 03, 2003 11:08 pm

ICrazyChrisI wrote:You are most def not waiting for nothing. As soon as everything is set to go, I'll let everyone know asap. I've also told them about the interest for our 4cyl peoples to have a CAI as well, so everyone should get cold air soon :)

You mean a true CAI with like a down pipe, not a short ram? If thats true than count me in! :angel:
Yeah, I've owned 2 Solaras so.............................Image
Jaimster
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Postby ICrazyChrisI » Fri Jan 03, 2003 11:21 pm

Solara1 wrote:
ICrazyChrisI wrote:You are most def not waiting for nothing. As soon as everything is set to go, I'll let everyone know asap. I've also told them about the interest for our 4cyl peoples to have a CAI as well, so everyone should get cold air soon :)

You mean a true CAI with like a down pipe, not a short ram? If thats true than count me in! :angel:

Yes, its a true CAI.

TITO wrote:There's always the PROCAR PARTS intake with K&N air filter on EBAY.

That intake SUCKS :)
ICrazyChrisI
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 09, 2003 1:00 am

Can I fit this supposedly coming out CAI intake on my 03 SE. The 4 cylinders(Cindys)? I hear these stories that the engines of the 02-03 are different from the older ones. Is that true? (I'm still taking about the 4 Cindys).

Postby lightear » Thu Jan 09, 2003 1:01 am

Sorry guys. That GUEST above me, is actually me......haha. Yeah.. CAI PLEASE COME OUT SOON. My car is dieing to have you....
lightear
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Flipside909 » Thu Jan 09, 2003 1:07 am

lightear wrote:Sorry guys. That GUEST above me, is actually me......haha. Yeah.. CAI PLEASE COME OUT SOON. My car is dieing to have you....

The CAI being developed is only for the V6 models. The 2AZ-FE (2002-2003) 4cyl are out of luck unless you wanna go with a short ram style like Injen.
www.clublexus.com

Solaraguy.com OG. ;)
Flipside909
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby Yanks0114 » Thu Jan 09, 2003 10:38 am

Flipside909 wrote:
lightear wrote:Sorry guys. That GUEST above me, is actually me......haha. Yeah.. CAI PLEASE COME OUT SOON. My car is dieing to have you....

The CAI being developed is only for the V6 models. The 2AZ-FE (2002-2003) 4cyl are out of luck unless you wanna go with a short ram style like Injen.

Eventually if the CAI ever makes it out to the market for the V6, they may develope one for the I4 but don't count on great gains or having it be made anytime soon
Yanks0114
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Postby Jaimster » Mon Jan 13, 2003 10:34 pm

Waitng........ :roll:
Jaimster
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Previous

Return to Aftermarket Gen1 and 1.5