[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - 2003 i4 STOCK LIKE A MOFO..
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 1-1.5 upgrades.

2003 i4 STOCK LIKE A MOFO..

2003 i4 STOCK LIKE A MOFO..

Postby HwEaNnRgY » Thu Jan 02, 2003 8:48 pm

i just got a new solara over christmas and it's a i4.. -__-
other than a INJEN cold air intake and a exhaust, what else can i do to make it more "go" :-?

btw... are there significant differences internally between the newer models and the old ones?
Last edited by HwEaNnRgY on Thu Jan 02, 2003 8:54 pm, edited 5 times in total.
HwEaNnRgY
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby Gunman » Thu Jan 02, 2003 8:54 pm

pssssss .............first welcome, second dont mention we have cooler taillights..........they get very upset :wink: :D
Solara's "official" handsome guy.
Gunman
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

ahaha

Postby HwEaNnRgY » Thu Jan 02, 2003 8:58 pm

ahahaha yea im feelin the new everything.. still trying to keep it under 4 rpm's though...
btw gunman... u have a 4 banger too?
HwEaNnRgY
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby krook » Thu Jan 02, 2003 9:04 pm

Gunman wrote:pssssss .............first welcome, second dont mention we have cooler taillights..........they get very upset :wink: :D

nah, only cowardly posts from people who don't log in under their screen name... :wink:
krook
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Re: ahaha

Postby Gunman » Thu Jan 02, 2003 9:17 pm

HwEaNnRgY wrote:ahahaha yea im feelin the new everything.. still trying to keep it under 4 rpm's though...
btw gunman... u have a 4 banger too?

yeah i really like my car, its pretty sweet. :D
Gunman
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby Gunman » Thu Jan 02, 2003 9:19 pm

krooked Solara wrote:
Gunman wrote:pssssss .............first welcome, second dont mention we have cooler taillights..........they get very upset :wink: :D

nah, only cowardly posts from people who don't log in under their screen name... :wink:

:-? im logged in?
Gunman
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby HwEaNnRgY » Thu Jan 02, 2003 9:23 pm

wat mods have you done to it so far?

INJEN, or AEM?
HwEaNnRgY
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby Gunman » Thu Jan 02, 2003 9:27 pm

simple stereo upgrades for now, untill the spring time, as far as sport mods, dont think ill do much with that, i have a corvette in the garage already, i use her for speed :evilbat: pretty much got the camry for fun and simple nights out :D
Gunman
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby HwEaNnRgY » Thu Jan 02, 2003 9:45 pm

Do you know anyone w/ a 4banger that made internal mods though other than a cold air intake and a exhaust? What about the headers?

ANYONE!??
i don't really want to go for the "all show no go" look so i really need some help !
HwEaNnRgY
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby Gunman » Thu Jan 02, 2003 9:51 pm

there's a place in staten island thats working on a charger for the 4, havent read anything bout it lately though.
Gunman
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby krook » Fri Jan 03, 2003 2:36 am

Gunman wrote: :-? im logged in?

no, bub. not you. :wink:

btw, HweAngry: welcome to the boards!
krook
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby Blaze » Fri Jan 03, 2003 2:46 am

Gunman wrote:there's a place in staten island thats working on a charger for the 4, havent read anything bout it lately though.

its not for the vvti engine thou :P so i might be able to get on it
Blaze
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Postby Yanks0114 » Fri Jan 03, 2003 11:36 am

HwEaNnRgY wrote:Do you know anyone w/ a 4banger that made internal mods though other than a cold air intake and a exhaust? What about the headers?

ANYONE!??
i don't really want to go for the "all show no go" look so i really need some help !

Injen doesn't make a CAI for our car. Cattman is currently testing one but thats for the 6cyl. Exhaust will help a little bit, but all results are going to be less than expected because you have a 4 and not a v6

Just do it right and nothing ricey. BTW all show no good isn't such a bad thing, i was like that for 6 months or so and not many people even noticed.
Yanks0114
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Postby HwEaNnRgY » Fri Jan 03, 2003 2:34 pm

hmm... intake and exhaust is a given but wat about headers?

other than a engine swap the only thing there left to do is wait for the turbo charger?

btw yanks.. how much did u get ur trd wheels for? Do u know any1 that wants to get rid of them?
HwEaNnRgY
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby Blaze » Fri Jan 03, 2003 5:02 pm

well i dunno if theyr making a turbo for the vvti engines, also no headers yet, they have them for my solara. well not for the solara but the mr2 so w/ lil custom work it might fit
Blaze
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Next

Return to Aftermarket Gen1 and 1.5