[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - new windshield washer nozzles.
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 1-1.5 upgrades.

new windshield washer nozzles.

Aftermarket Upgrades

Postby adam2562 » Wed Jan 08, 2003 9:15 am

Hey, i work at toyota and i been thinkign bout thsi too, but the nozzles on a RAV4 shoot in 3 directions and is the same on the Highlander and maybe the ECHO, so if any of u like that, then i can ask bout the fitting of them on the solar and if it will work then i acn order some at my cost for u guys.... i was actually wanting to do this myself, but winter was almost over so i figured it was mainly a winter type thing with all th salt on the roads
Adam - 99 V6 5spd 165k -SOLD
adam2562
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Peter » Wed Jan 08, 2003 2:34 pm

Missay wrote:ahh..i figure it's only the washer fluid, i wouldn't bother wasting money on it...i mean, even if it doesn't spray evenly, the wipers will spread it anyways. like cleaning a window, even if you don't spray the whole thing, the paper towel gets everything.

besides..the washer fluid usually freezes the min it hits the window anyways :P damn...i almost had to pull over to the side of the road cause my wipers were frozen and didn't make contact w/ the window and the washer fluid froze on the window w/ nothing to wipe it off...in the dark of course!

i wanna get new wipers, but i like the factory ones, they're not flimsy like cheap lappens replacements..where can i get the same ones that came w/ the car besides the dealer?

u dont have to replace the whole wiper, just replace the rubber lining
Peter's "Black Sheep"
-1999 Toyota Solara SE V6 Black 5 Speed

Visit Black Sheep
Peter
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Previous

Return to Aftermarket Gen1 and 1.5