[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - First upgrades to do?
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 1-1.5 upgrades.

First upgrades to do?

First upgrades to do?

Postby widow's son » Wed Jan 08, 2003 10:53 pm

I recently purchased a 2001 Automatic 4 cylinder Solara and wanted to get some ideas as to what upgrades I should do first. Any suggestins would be appreciated.
widow's son
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby Optimus » Wed Jan 08, 2003 11:03 pm

Check out this thread in regards to recommended performance upgrades:

http://www.zer0.info/solaraguy/viewtopic.php?t=1938

note: you can't get a supercharger for the I4, but nearly everything else applies.

for "just looks" upgrades: clear corners, body kit, window tint, HID or upgraded lights, shaved emblems

welcome the the forum.
7 years w/ Gen 1 Solara....
Loved Toyota so much that I work for them now
Optimus
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to Aftermarket Gen1 and 1.5