[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Glow rings?
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 1-1.5 upgrades.

Glow rings?

Glow rings?

Postby ICrazyChrisI » Sun Jan 12, 2003 2:37 pm

ICrazyChrisI
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby Yanks0114 » Sun Jan 12, 2003 2:42 pm

I've seen them called Angel Eyes on BMWs and it looks great but those look like cheap knock offs. Not sure, but if they're made for a civic it is ricey and cheap
Yanks0114
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Postby ICUFG » Sun Jan 12, 2003 6:19 pm

The shipping cost as much as the product that should tell you something. :lol:
ICUFG
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Missay » Sun Jan 12, 2003 6:35 pm

haha...it is cheap, but i actually think it might actually look nice..if that ALL you put on there of course..imean, sometimes it's so much WHAT a person puts on their car that makes it ricey, but rather the exess that they add that makes it ricey (ie..like just ONE sticker...or just one borderline ricey mod)...when you have 50million stickers and 50million cheap mods, then it's tacky looking.

for under 20bucks, i think you should try...i actually think itmight look sweet. besides,i've never seen them on a car before, so it would probably draw attraction...(then again, not so good if it's when the car is parked and you're away from it..can you say haters=keying :o )
Melissa
Missay
SolaraGuy Ambassador
SolaraGuy Ambassador

Postby Blaze » Sun Jan 12, 2003 6:48 pm

how would that fit through the hole?
Blaze
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Postby krook » Sun Jan 12, 2003 11:53 pm

Blaze wrote:how would that fit through the hole?

i don't think it will. you gotta open up the housing and put 'em in. then you gotta re-seal them. too much work for "uniqueness".
krook
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby bassthrive » Mon Jan 13, 2003 12:22 am

i dont even think they will work on our cars. angel eyes are typically for round lights or projector lights. they definately wont look right in the solara's reflector headlight housing. just my $.02
- Paul

y2k(1MZ)dWp
cpe mafci / apexi ws / tein s-tech + tokico / trd rsb
bassthrive
SolaraGuy Marklar
SolaraGuy Marklar

Postby bassthrive » Mon Jan 13, 2003 12:34 am

HAHAHAHA!!!!! you know what i just realized??? those rings are nothing more than glow in the dark pieces of plastic! note where it says no wiring necessary. and also observe the typical ricer blue saran wrap "xenon" bulbs pictured on the package.
- Paul

y2k(1MZ)dWp
cpe mafci / apexi ws / tein s-tech + tokico / trd rsb
bassthrive
SolaraGuy Marklar
SolaraGuy Marklar

Return to Aftermarket Gen1 and 1.5