[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - solara wiring for alarm installation
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 1-1.5 upgrades.

solara wiring for alarm installation

solara wiring for alarm installation

Postby guest » Tue Jan 14, 2003 11:50 pm

Hello everyone, This question is for all those DIYer's on installing a car alarm to a solara. I was wondering if anyone has the color codes to the solara four cylinder "se". i heard it's time consuming but im up for a challenge. I have knowlge in electronics, but i dont want to be tapping into wires i do not need and making a mess. So if any one can help me or even direct me to a site that has these answers, it will be greatly appreciated. thank you

Re: solara wiring for alarm installation

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 15, 2003 8:09 am

check out the Haynes or Chilton manuals. Those will help some.

Postby ICUFG » Wed Jan 15, 2003 10:57 am

most car stereo shops have access to this and wouldnt charge much for a print out, it helps to know someone though.
ICUFG
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby krook » Wed Jan 15, 2003 12:43 pm

i could help ya out a little.
krook@solaraguy.com

toyota's typically keep the same traditional wiring. i my car's wire locations should be in the same place in your car. (mines V6) colors are the same.

also, if you really wanna make sure you ABSOLUTELY don't mess up.....get a multimeter!
krook
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby guest » Thu Jan 23, 2003 12:36 pm

I have a copy of the alarm installation instructions, if that is, your alarm is the toyota oem alarm system your installing. if not, and if it's another aftermarket, then can't help ya there.

Postby guest » Thu Jan 23, 2003 12:37 pm

whoops, forgot my email. You can email me at hunter_cheun@yahoo.com

Return to Aftermarket Gen1 and 1.5