[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - CHIPS
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 1-1.5 upgrades.

CHIPS

CHIPS

Postby a23yrold » Wed Jan 15, 2003 2:30 pm

DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THEY MAKE A CHIP FOR THE SOLORA YET? AND IS IT WORTH IT IF I ONLY HAVE INTAKE AND EXHAUST? SOON WILL BE S/C :D
a23yrold
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: CHIPS

Postby impactX » Wed Jan 15, 2003 3:28 pm

a23yrold wrote:DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THEY MAKE A CHIP FOR THE SOLORA YET? AND IS IT WORTH IT IF I ONLY HAVE INTAKE AND EXHAUST? SOON WILL BE S/C :D

What chips? No such thing will ever exist.
impactX
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Re: CHIPS

Postby Flipside909 » Wed Jan 15, 2003 3:47 pm

a23yrold wrote:DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THEY MAKE A CHIP FOR THE SOLORA YET? AND IS IT WORTH IT IF I ONLY HAVE INTAKE AND EXHAUST? SOON WILL BE S/C :D

First off, welcome to our forums.

Please dont type in ALL CAPS since it's considered yelling. Secondly I suggest you hit the SEARCH function at the top before you ask a question.

Thanks.
www.clublexus.com

Solaraguy.com OG. ;)
Flipside909
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby Yanks0114 » Wed Jan 15, 2003 4:29 pm

I'll save you some of the trouble and some money, but i encourage you to search.

The answer is NO!!! DO NOT buy the stuff from ebay they are just cheap resistors. The closest thing you can get to a chip is a S-AFC but they are for modded cars. The FAQ section has info on S-AFC but i'd use the search fxn first
Yanks0114
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Postby Yanks0114 » Wed Jan 15, 2003 4:36 pm

Also please do not double post (Aftermarket upgrades and general talk)
Yanks0114
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Postby impactX » Wed Jan 15, 2003 5:08 pm

yanks0114 wrote:I'll save you some of the trouble and some money, but i encourage you to search.

The answer is NO!!! DO NOT buy the stuff from ebay they are just cheap resistors. The closest thing you can get to a chip is a S-AFC but they are for modded cars. The FAQ section has info on S-AFC but i'd use the search fxn first

Hehehe I heard S-AFC will add 2WHP to N/A cars. :lol:
impactX
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to Aftermarket Gen1 and 1.5