[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Greddy Evo question
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 1-1.5 upgrades.

Greddy Evo question

Greddy Evo question

Postby krazeee1707 » Wed Jan 15, 2003 9:24 pm

I installed my Greddy Evo a while ago. I was checkin out my car and it seems as if the piping hangs alot lower than stock. When it was first installed, I thought the rubber hangers would tighten up later b/c my friend sprayed them down w/ wd-40. I know the piping is a lil bigger than stock, but mine hangs really low. My buddy was following me and says it's about 1" or lower off the ground and it looks like it's close to scraping. Just wanted to know if anyone else has noticed this.
krazeee1707
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby ICrazyChrisI » Wed Jan 15, 2003 9:28 pm

1" away from the ground? Are you bagged or something? If not, somethings wrong.
ICrazyChrisI
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby ICUFG » Wed Jan 15, 2003 10:53 pm

The Evolution exhausts have a lower mounted tip on the canister muffler for more ground clearance, and I still find myself scraping on driveways. =(

That was of off http://www.schung07.com/performance.aspx
ICUFG
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby krazeee1707 » Thu Jan 16, 2003 9:00 am

It's not the actual tip/muffler. Its the piping. I'm sorry, what do u mean by bagged?
krazeee1707
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby mrkrispy1183 » Thu Jan 16, 2003 10:24 am

I think he's askin' if you have airbags, but from your sig it looks to us that you have Eibachs, so that answer is NO.
mrkrispy1183

Postby kondo » Thu Jan 16, 2003 4:05 pm

I have a Greddy evo and my suspension is stock. I have 17's with low pros and my exhaust scraps if I go down anything too steep. Scraping is part of having a big muffler the supposed off set tip dose not really help you just have to be more carefull when you go up and especially down curbs.

Nick
kondo
SolaraGuy StickerGuy
SolaraGuy StickerGuy

Postby sto » Thu Jan 16, 2003 9:09 pm

i had a buddy tell me the same thing, but i checked all the hangers and they are all there and in place
sto
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to Aftermarket Gen1 and 1.5