[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Indaglow Gauge Question?
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 1-1.5 upgrades.

Indaglow Gauge Question?

Indaglow Gauge Question?

Postby Dave » Fri Jan 17, 2003 8:47 pm

I just installed the reverse gauges! They look great if I dim the factory lights. Problem, can't see the radio or climate controls.... Is there a way to kill the factory gauge lights without killing the orange needle lights? I hate you can seen the faint light from the factory gauges..... They still look good but could look better!~!
Dave

Re: Indaglow Gauge Question?

Postby Yanks0114 » Fri Jan 17, 2003 10:59 pm

Dave wrote:I just installed the reverse gauges! They look great if I dim the factory lights. Problem, can't see the radio or climate controls.... Is there a way to kill the factory gauge lights without killing the orange needle lights? I hate you can seen the faint light from the factory gauges..... They still look good but could look better!~!

Just remove the bulbs behind it, thats what i did
Yanks0114
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Postby TadS » Fri Jan 17, 2003 11:09 pm

Are you talking about the green lights? If so, just pull the bulbs. That's what I did at least. There are like 6 or 7 of them. They are the larger ones. One of the lights illuminates your odometer, so you may want to leave that one in. :) This link talks about the changing the lights on the Camry. The application is different, but it should give you an idea what to look for, if I understand your problem.

TS

http://www2.hawaii.edu/%7Echarlsto/dashlights.html
Let's just pretend I didn't grow up, or you're going to be terribly disappointed.
TadS
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Re: Indaglow Gauge Question?

Postby xyntax » Sat Jan 18, 2003 11:25 am

Dave wrote:I just installed the reverse gauges! They look great if I dim the factory lights. Problem, can't see the radio or climate controls.... Is there a way to kill the factory gauge lights without killing the orange needle lights? I hate you can seen the faint light from the factory gauges..... They still look good but could look better!~!

I would give the same advice as these people did. Mind telling us what reverse gauges you got? and from where? Thanks
-~=| XYNTAX |=~-

2AZ-FE & 13B-MSP
xyntax
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Return to Aftermarket Gen1 and 1.5