[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - jic exhaust
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 1-1.5 upgrades.

jic exhaust

jic exhaust

Postby Aaron » Sat Jan 18, 2003 2:05 pm

Aaron
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: jic exhaust

Postby Vampire » Sat Jan 18, 2003 5:47 pm

That's the Titanium exhaust. They're not available for our applications, if they decide to make them. I have the 505 Bullett SS exhaust.

Aaron wrote:http://jic-magic.com/exhaust/505ti.jpg

Does anybody have this
Paul

02 Solara SE V6 5spd SC
00 Camry LE V6 Auto SC
Vampire
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby ICrazyChrisI » Sat Jan 18, 2003 7:46 pm

Steve does..doesn't he?
ICrazyChrisI
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby Vampire » Sat Jan 18, 2003 11:58 pm

I believe he has the same exhaust as I do. In fact I think he just mentioned that his silencer fell off for some strange reason. All he found was the bolt on his garage floor :(

ICrazyChrisI wrote:Steve does..doesn't he?
Paul

02 Solara SE V6 5spd SC
00 Camry LE V6 Auto SC
Vampire
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Re: jic exhaust

Postby Flipside909 » Sun Jan 19, 2003 7:16 pm

Vampire wrote:That's the Titanium exhaust. They're not available for our applications, if they decide to make them. I have the 505 Bullett SS exhaust.

Aaron wrote:http://jic-magic.com/exhaust/505ti.jpg

Does anybody have this

Steve is the only one in the Camry/Solara platform to have a one off JIC Titanium. There are no plans to make it for production. Only the regular stainless.
www.clublexus.com

Solaraguy.com OG. ;)
Flipside909
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Return to Aftermarket Gen1 and 1.5