[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Tokico blues
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 1-1.5 upgrades.

Tokico blues

Tokico blues

Postby Aaron » Mon Jan 20, 2003 10:43 am

I just bought these struts. They look just like the oem ones, but blue. my question is are they worth the price, im thinking about taking them back. any info is appreciated.i also have ground control coilovers on right now on my oem struts.
Aaron
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: Tokico blues

Postby Flipside909 » Mon Jan 20, 2003 12:27 pm

Aaron wrote:I just bought these struts. They look just like the oem ones, but blue. my question is are they worth the price, im thinking about taking them back. any info is appreciated.i also have ground control coilovers on right now on my oem struts.

Thats how aftermarket struts are supposed to look. If you actually put them on your car, you will notice the difference in dampening and ride control. You can't just look at a strut physically, and ask yourself if it's worth it. Don't judge a book by it's cover. As for Ground Control, those are garbage. I would ditch those for regular lowering springs. If you want a REAL coilover, go with JIC.
www.clublexus.com

Solaraguy.com OG. ;)
Flipside909
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby Yanks0114 » Mon Jan 20, 2003 12:46 pm

If you wanna sell them, i'm willing to buy them :D

Tokico and Eibach is the reccomended combination for this platform if you wanna lower it
Yanks0114
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Postby Aaron » Mon Jan 20, 2003 12:51 pm

i think i'll put them on
Aaron
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to Aftermarket Gen1 and 1.5