[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - blackouts
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 1-1.5 upgrades.

blackouts

blackouts

Postby trent » Mon Jan 20, 2003 7:33 pm

I just bought blackouts (black headlight covers) for my solara, and when I put them on they didn't fit right, in the corners they stick out. The blackouts are GTS brand. I was wondering if any of you have tried putting blackouts on your solara's and if any one else experienced the same problem.
trent

Postby Blaze » Mon Jan 20, 2003 8:11 pm

i have a set, dunno why i bought it :| they seem to fit just fine if any1 wants em ill part w/ em
Blaze
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Postby Jai_Jai_Binks » Tue Jan 21, 2003 9:16 am

People are still buying blackouts? I assumed they stopped making those like in 99????
Jai_Jai_Binks
Desi SolaraGuy
Desi SolaraGuy

blackouts

Postby trent » Tue Jan 21, 2003 1:04 pm

Blaze, are the blackouts that you have GTS or some other brand.
trent

Postby Blaze » Tue Jan 21, 2003 2:24 pm

gts, btw if they dont fit right try um heatin them up somehow and attach em,
Blaze
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Return to Aftermarket Gen1 and 1.5