[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Wires
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 1-1.5 upgrades.

Wires

Wires

Postby ScottV62 » Thu Jan 23, 2003 7:30 am

Which wires are the best for the Solara? and where do I order these??? Which model number also... I think its like magnacore or something???
ScottV62

Re: Wires

Postby Flipside909 » Thu Jan 23, 2003 10:40 am

ScottV62 wrote:Which wires are the best for the Solara? and where do I order these??? Which model number also... I think its like magnacore or something???

The best wires for your 1MZ-FE Camry V6 is your OEM Denso. But people like to buy Magnacor KV85 wires for their car. www.magnacor.com
www.clublexus.com

Solaraguy.com OG. ;)
Flipside909
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby 20SoLaRa02 » Thu Jan 23, 2003 12:04 pm

are the oem denso the best even if i have iridiums and a s/c???
20SoLaRa02
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby ScottV62 » Thu Jan 23, 2003 12:10 pm

Are the OEM Denso the stock wireS? and if I get the magnacore wires, will I notice a difference with an intake and exhaust already on?
ScottV62

Postby Flipside909 » Thu Jan 23, 2003 12:18 pm

ScottV62 wrote:Are the OEM Denso the stock wireS? and if I get the magnacore wires, will I notice a difference with an intake and exhaust already on?

Yes they are and no you will not notice ANY difference. The wires are mainly insurance for a sure spark for your electrical. But the OEM Denso's are engineered well enough you really don't need to worry about that. Most people just get it for asthetic looks.
www.clublexus.com

Solaraguy.com OG. ;)
Flipside909
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Return to Aftermarket Gen1 and 1.5