[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - When will your sc3 website be updated???
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 1-1.5 upgrades.

When will your sc3 website be updated???

When will your sc3 website be updated???

Postby Danny » Thu Jan 23, 2003 10:58 pm

id like to see a toyota gathering and i figured your probably the best one to organize get a date and a time together so everyone can meet up??? no or update your website...
Danny
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby ICrazyChrisI » Fri Jan 24, 2003 1:11 am

Check out TeamSC3' Special Events thread :)
ICrazyChrisI
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Re: When will your sc3 website be updated???

Postby Flipside909 » Fri Jan 24, 2003 10:45 am

Danny wrote:id like to see a toyota gathering and i figured your probably the best one to organize get a date and a time together so everyone can meet up??? no or update your website...

You missed a good one we had last weekend. Come to our forums and you will see our current events listed there. As for our main site, we haven't had much time to updated due to the fact that 1) our webmaster is busy with other projects and only works on ours as time permits and 2) most of us have professional jobs or are fulltime college students so our tight schedules don't give us much time. Time is the factor here. But if you do wanna see what's going on, our forums are a much better place for info and current event info as Chris mentioned. I even posted it on here too so if you missed last week's event, that's all on you.

http://www.pbase.com/flipside909/118_so ... lunch_meet
www.clublexus.com

Solaraguy.com OG. ;)
Flipside909
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

im sorry

Postby Danny » Fri Jan 24, 2003 3:17 pm

if you havent noticed im fairly new to this so im not really in the loop. can you tell me when the next evetn will be???
Danny
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to Aftermarket Gen1 and 1.5