[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - stock stereo
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 1-1.5 upgrades.

stock stereo

stock stereo

Postby Solara916 » Fri Jan 24, 2003 5:35 pm

Does anyone know how much power comes out of the stock head unit? I am planning on just adding an amp and subs.
Solara916
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Re: stock stereo

Postby impactX » Fri Jan 24, 2003 8:17 pm

SactoSolara wrote:Does anyone know how much power comes out of the stock head unit? I am planning on just adding an amp and subs.

Stock unit doesn't have preamp out and it has an external amp. If you are planning to use a sub only, get an amp with speaker level input and tap the lines into the rear 6x9s. You may need to strip some interior to wire the power though.
impactX
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

stock stereo

Postby Solara916 » Mon Jan 27, 2003 10:51 am

Well...I went to Best Buy this weekend, and they had a deal going for a Rockford Fosgate amp and two subs and a box for only $269. Though the amp is only 400watts, i still thought it was a good deal, so i got it. I'm not lookin to "bump" whatevers, i just wanted the sound quality a little better when im driving since i spend 90% of my time in my car driving around.

Thanks for the info though. I don't know the first thing about installing,wiring or anything for that matter when it comes to my car, so im just gonna leave it up to the guys at Best Buy.

:D
Solara916
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to Aftermarket Gen1 and 1.5