[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - "big project"update...new parts added...
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 1-1.5 upgrades.

"big project"update...new parts added...

Postby Luc » Sun Feb 09, 2003 8:15 pm

krazeee1707 wrote:how much is one of those steering wheels going for??

From the dealer, both the steering wheel and airbag cost about $900 and some change new. I'd imagine the steering wheel is about $400, then the airbag another $500. I'm offering both and the cover panels (not shown) for much cheaper than that. :)

Luc
1998 S/C'd 1MZ-FE A/T
Luc
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

s15

Postby xXsolaraXx » Sun Feb 09, 2003 9:33 pm

GOOD JOB SO FAR!!! I'm not much of a show guy but GOOD JOB....any ways when r the s15 lights going in? Shouldn't u have done that before u did the hood and paint job? aren't u gonna have to cut and fit teh lights in adn then have to repaint again?

-michael

ya...the shop already thought of that...they just wanted to get the 1st coat of paint on...they still have to wet sand once or twice more to give it a higher gloss look...the s15's should be going on soon but i cant tell exactly at what point...thats up to the body shop...but i will keep u and every1 else in touch. L8r, moe :evilbat:
xXsolaraXx
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Previous

Return to Aftermarket Gen1 and 1.5