[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Gauging Interest: URD Underdrive Pulley
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 1-1.5 upgrades.

Gauging Interest: URD Underdrive Pulley

Postby Sp33d » Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:05 am

bump. i want one.
Sp33d
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby DaTwUnKrAziEpInOy » Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:40 am

I'm interested in getting one too.
DaTwUnKrAziEpInOy
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby 1kdude » Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:44 pm

I might be also, as long as engine balance problems don't exist for these.
1kdude
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Re: Gauging Interest: URD Underdrive Pulley

Postby AlphaOnion » Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:51 pm

AlphaOnion
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby 1gSE » Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:39 am

Was it really necessary to bump a thread that's almost 4 years old? Mike at Non Stop Tuning is a member of this forum...we're well aware of his products. Please search
GTO-Vararam/Kooks/Spintech/MGW-P/Tune-12.9 @108
Solara-M62 @ 5.5psi
1gSE
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby Midias » Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:41 pm

Midias
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Re:

Postby HDavidB » Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:06 am

Gangis wrote:I WOULD be interested, but ehh... not at $300. Could find a local manufacturer who can make one cheaper for you.

http://www.nonstoptuning.com/NSTPULLEYS/pKitToySol.html

This was posted in the MR2 site, in the V6 Swap Forum.
$149 for 15% under drive & $198 for a light version stock size ?
Much better than the $300 !!
Can't Afford a Ferrari but the MR2 is the Next Best Thing !!
HDavidB
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby sle-pur » Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:23 pm

Reopened!!! NST has full underdrive 20% consisting of crank pulley, alternator, and water pump pulley and belt for 350$.... Knock off around 4-6 lb rotating mass yieldin higher mpg and hp and tq. Been researching non stop an just about everything aftermarket for the scion tc will work on gen 2 and 2.5. Just got y injen Sri and this is after my weld on flow master. With a 80k mile 2.4 I'm still getting avg 27.5 cty hwy combo. Be curious to see what happens after opening up the intake and exhaust and top it all off with some pulleys. Coming from the mustang world and running steeda under drive it makes a big drive ability difference!
sle-pur
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby Bostonlara » Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:14 pm

sle-pur wrote:Reopened!!! NST has full underdrive 20% consisting of crank pulley, alternator, and water pump pulley and belt for 350$.... Knock off around 4-6 lb rotating mass yieldin higher mpg and hp and tq. Been researching non stop an just about everything aftermarket for the scion tc will work on gen 2 and 2.5. Just got y injen Sri and this is after my weld on flow master. With a 80k mile 2.4 I'm still getting avg 27.5 cty hwy combo. Be curious to see what happens after opening up the intake and exhaust and top it all off with some pulleys. Coming from the mustang world and running steeda under drive it makes a big drive ability difference!

is this for real??????? the 1MZ crank is back?
building a 5.5psi S/C 3MZ 5spd with Meth, 305cc injectors, lite weight crank pulley, Apexi Neo, full exhaust & ypipe, CAI, TB spacer, knock upgrade, jims fuel upgrade, walbro 255, and much much much much more
Bostonlara
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Previous

Return to Aftermarket Gen1 and 1.5