[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - DBA front rotor problems....
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 1-1.5 upgrades.

DBA front rotor problems....

DBA front rotor problems....

Postby SleeperSolara » Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:59 pm

Well i tried to install my new DBA 4000 Series front rotors...
Well i ran into a problem, the rotor was about 1/4" bigger than the OEM Solara...
Well i emailed the company and the guy said i had ordered 2002 Toyota Camry V6 front rotors...
So he's checkin' wit DBA to see if they offer it for my car.
Is there a difference in the brake caliper size, and brake pad bracket spacin' where they bolt up??
2000 Solara SE auto V6. Diamond White Pearl.
Top Speed Run finished at 130 mph. :o
Too many modifcations for the signature.
SleeperSolara
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer

Return to Aftermarket Gen1 and 1.5