[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - what do you think about these chrome rims?
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 1-1.5 upgrades.

what do you think about these chrome rims?

Re: what do you think about these chrome rims?

Postby stringbean » Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:19 pm

doesnt look really green, maybe its just the pic.

ya those 20's are a no go! I like the wheels with the U design cant really go wrong with those, or a wide 5 spoke bronze rim! :)
stringbean
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby a94autocamry » Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:25 am

rg456 wrote:I can't decide on rims I know I didn't like them but I was just curious what you all thought thats all

its all good. but yea, those bronze rims that was posted are awesome looking :fadein:
slow white = "no show and no go"
a94autocamry
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby Jabraltar » Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:57 am

Those rims would definitely look terrible on any Solara but they remind me of the rims on my dad's summer whip...
Gen 1:Custom stainless catback exhaust,Injen SRI..NGK Iridium plugs,2 10'' Kicker subs in Kicker box,Alpine door speakers, Kicker rear deck speakers,Pioneer amp,18'', Pioneer H/U, Icon rims with Falken tires,HID's,LED everything
Jabraltar
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby rg456 » Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:51 pm

^^^^ haha old school but yea you guys are right bronze rims would look good on my car I'm gonna start looking for some online pretty soon that's my next mod on my car thanks for your help guys
rg456
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby kaarona1 » Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:28 am

I am still a fan of the chrome. Most are not on this site. I definately miss my chrome. Sold them a few years back. Here is a link to my old post when I still had the chrome.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=36792&p=417321#p417321
kaarona1
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby stringbean » Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:58 pm

i love chrome, i actually have some 20" chromes sitting in the garage with no rubber :( but its the style of the wheel that either makes it or breaks it for me on most cars and trucks, chrome to me is pickier then painted wheels whether they look good or not.
stringbean
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Previous

Return to Aftermarket Gen1 and 1.5