[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Will LSD for E350 (Scion) tranny work in E153 trans?
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 1-1.5 upgrades.

Will LSD for E350 (Scion) tranny work in E153 trans?

Will LSD for E350 (Scion) tranny work in E153 trans?

Postby SirThomas88 » Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:44 am

I've got a Quaife LSD made for the E350 Scion transmission. I'm trying to do research to see if it can be used in the E153 trans for our cars. Oteck at MR2.com made a comment that the OEM viscous LSD for the MR2 "will fit any E tranny" so I'm wondering if that means the E350 LSD can be put into the E153?

Here are the specifications for the Quaife E350 LSD:
http://www.quaife.co.uk/sites/default/f ... QDF25E.pdf

And here are the specifications for the Quaife MR2 Turbo LSD:
http://www.quaife.co.uk/sites/default/f ... QDF17E.pdf

Don't want to spend $400 opening up my trans if the LSD won't fit!!

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
14.11s 101mph quarter mile. 5 Speed v6 Supercharged @ 5.5psi
SirThomas88
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to Aftermarket Gen1 and 1.5