[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Picked up Sarona fenders
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 1-1.5 upgrades.

Picked up Sarona fenders

Re: Picked up Sarona fenders

Postby 02slera » Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:57 am

lol
2002 Solara SLE v6
02slera
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby BabyFaceFinster » Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:21 pm

That brought a good belly laugh. Thanx!
One BAD-A$$ rare solara convertible!!!
BabyFaceFinster
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby 02slera » Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:57 am

what is wrong with people? if he had money for custom paint, lip kit, fenders, rims and bbk, why can he not get the front bumper to fit right? wow. and further more why can he not get the car to look good? hell mine looks better than that and all i did was lower it with rims. KILLA CAM's post says it all. but back to the original topic, the fenders do have further potential on ANY OTHER car.
2002 Solara SLE v6
02slera
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby SpeedySolara » Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:32 am

02slera wrote:what is wrong with people? if he had money for custom paint, lip kit, fenders, rims and bbk, why can he not get the front bumper to fit right? wow. and further more why can he not get the car to look good? hell mine looks better than that and all i did was lower it with rims. KILLA CAM's post says it all. but back to the original topic, the fenders do have further potential on ANY OTHER car.

DAMN, everyones ripping this guy a new a$$hole. Thank God he's not on SG to see all the negative feedback. Not that I agree with his taste or choice of color but really guys, is this what you have to say to a fellow Solara owner with the common interest to upgrade/modify our cars? In his defense, it's his car so if he chooses to smear it with $hit, let the guy be happy. Moreover, this guy has more mods than most of you, hanging bumper or not!
[size=150][b]Get your Big Brake Kit today:[/b][/size]
http://www.solaraguy.com/viewtopic.php?t=48573
SpeedySolara
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby BabyFaceFinster » Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:38 am

It looks like it was hit. I cant believe it fits like that.
One BAD-A$$ rare solara convertible!!!
BabyFaceFinster
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby 02slera » Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:58 pm

SpeedySolara wrote:
02slera wrote:what is wrong with people? if he had money for custom paint, lip kit, fenders, rims and bbk, why can he not get the front bumper to fit right? wow. and further more why can he not get the car to look good? hell mine looks better than that and all i did was lower it with rims. KILLA CAM's post says it all. but back to the original topic, the fenders do have further potential on ANY OTHER car.

DAMN, everyones ripping this guy a new a$$hole. Thank God he's not on SG to see all the negative feedback. Not that I agree with his taste or choice of color but really guys, is this what you have to say to a fellow Solara owner with the common interest to upgrade/modify our cars? In his defense, it's his car so if he chooses to smear it with $hit, let the guy be happy. Moreover, this guy has more mods than most of you, hanging bumper or not!

well my opinion isnt always cheery. so sorry.
might be a good thing to get some feed back and maybe rethink color.
i personally think its sad really, that a solara has to look like that :P
lol a little ripping is healthy. lets not get too sensitive.
2002 Solara SLE v6
02slera
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby SPICA1750 » Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:57 pm

SpeedySolara wrote:

well put. this is exactly why im rarely ever on here. Is because of getting ripped on. its his taste let em be happy. im riding on stock everything besides exhaust. im happy with it.
2000 Toyota Solara SE<aftermarket exhaust>
1995 BMW 525i..(sold)
SPICA1750
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby yaddadaimsayin » Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:43 pm

SPICA1750 wrote:well put. this is exactly why im rarely ever on here. Is because of getting ripped on. its his taste let em be happy. im riding on stock everything besides exhaust. im happy with it.

your car sounds WHACK! GTFO!!

haha :lol: :D :P :) :wink: :drinking: :angel: :evilbat: :bday: :black: :Fade-color :icecream: :infinity:
l CP-e Intake l TRD Lowered/Exhaust/RSB l 20/5 Tints l Custom Grille l Alpine HU l Rocksford Amp l 2 10" JBL Subs l 6000k HID l Smoked 2.5 Tails l Satisfied Driver l
yaddadaimsayin
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby SPICA1750 » Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:29 am

yaddadaimsayin wrote:
SPICA1750 wrote:well put. this is exactly why im rarely ever on here. Is because of getting ripped on. its his taste let em be happy. im riding on stock everything besides exhaust. im happy with it.

haha :lol: :D :P :) :wink: :drinking: :angel: :evilbat: :bday: :black: :Fade-color :icecream: :infinity:

are you kidding me?! sorry but i dont have money to put into my car. no job. going to college. stfu.
1995 BMW 525i..(sold)
SPICA1750
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby parkc96 » Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:35 am

SPICA1750 wrote:
yaddadaimsayin wrote:

are you kidding me?! sorry but i dont have money to put into my car. no job. going to college. stfu.

i think he was kidding, just sayin. but if your happy with it thats all that matters... LET THE HATERS HATE! :-D :rainbowafro:

2000 camry 4 cylinder: rims, tint, spoiler, head unit, partially debadged, custom catback, custom grille... more to come.
parkc96
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby SPICA1750 » Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:39 am

yeah but hes been a d*** before on some post of mine..its annoying..idk, but letem hate. :roll:
1995 BMW 525i..(sold)
SPICA1750
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby yaddadaimsayin » Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:37 pm

peter griffin's a lil sensitive eh? :wink: oh well.

anyway, i'd be pretty impressed if I saw that green solara on the road though. looks like a lot of work went into it. it's got a little bit of bumper fitment issues but I'd assume its from all that bumpin and scraping on that kit.
l CP-e Intake l TRD Lowered/Exhaust/RSB l 20/5 Tints l Custom Grille l Alpine HU l Rocksford Amp l 2 10" JBL Subs l 6000k HID l Smoked 2.5 Tails l Satisfied Driver l
yaddadaimsayin
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby 02slera » Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:06 pm

wow. there are some real crybabies on here. you know sometimes the truth hurts. change your tampon and get over it.

edit: i'll try to be nicer in the future and hold any and all negative opinions. make it a bright, happy, beautiful, full of @#$% world :fadein:

ok im done. fenders are cool, wish i had more money to mod my car.
Last edited by 02slera on Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
2002 Solara SLE v6
02slera
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby parkc96 » Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:46 pm

anyways, back to the original post, i kinda like them i wish he was on more to show what they look like installed.

2000 camry 4 cylinder: rims, tint, spoiler, head unit, partially debadged, custom catback, custom grille... more to come.
parkc96
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Previous

Return to Aftermarket Gen1 and 1.5