[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - led and/or electrical help :/
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 1-1.5 upgrades.

led and/or electrical help :/

led and/or electrical help :/

Postby dinoxor » Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:33 pm

so good news I have finally received my leds and bulbs for my car!

bad news, kinda long story....
when trying to change the ignition light,
at first, the led I ordered did not fit, so I tried the bulbs I ordered which worked great when I opened my door.
however I found out that they gave me 2 blue and 1 cool white instead of 2 cool white and 1 blue, when I was exchanging different bulbs into the ignition socket.

bad turned to worst, when I finally decided to just leave the blue bulb for the ignition, I opened the door once more and nothing turned on
so I just ignored the problem and continued to just put everything back together inlcuding the center console I took off.

now when I opened the door my dome, map, and CLOCK lights no longer turns on....

so any solution to this prob? :[

I changed this during the daytime and recently mod the independent fog light if that helps :/

if not I guess I should just give in and drive to the dealership to see what they can do
dinoxor
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Re: led and/or electrical help :/

Postby ThatVietGuy » Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:52 pm

Check your fuses?
ThatVietGuy
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby dinoxor » Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:51 pm

thank you thank you thank you!
dinoxor
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby St.Anton » Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:47 am

Has it happened to you again? Did it have anything to do with your bulbs?
St.Anton
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby dinoxor » Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:24 am

Lol yeah it happened randomly one day but havent since afterward. And I think it was because I was changing it out too much trying on different colors
dinoxor
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to Aftermarket Gen1 and 1.5