[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - One-way check valve on IAC and methanol injection don't mix
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 1-1.5 upgrades.

One-way check valve on IAC and methanol injection don't mix

Re: One-way check valve on IAC and methanol injection don't

Postby SirThomas88 » Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:07 pm

P1410 and 1411 are pretty benign codes. I run with those codes quite often, doesn't noticeably affect how my car runs.

Currently I have 3 codes, all of which I've had since my trans swap back in July and have to do with the trans swap.
P1765 Linear Shift Solenoid Circuit
P0773 Shift Solenoid E
P1780 Park/Neutral Position Switch
14.11s 101mph quarter mile. 5 Speed v6 Supercharged @ 5.5psi
SirThomas88
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Previous

Return to Aftermarket Gen1 and 1.5