[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - CatBack help!! IM BUYING TOMORROW PLEASE!!
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 1-1.5 upgrades.

CatBack help!! IM BUYING TOMORROW PLEASE!!

Re: CatBack help!! IM BUYING TOMORROW PLEASE!!

Postby Midias » Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:39 pm

^ got ya. Man if he is bringing it to a muffler shop anyway have them weld in a universal bung they are only about 4 bucks to buy.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/O2-Oxyge ... 35b405ddc1
Midias
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Re: CatBack help!! IM BUYING TOMORROW PLEASE!!

Postby zaior3684 » Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:44 pm

Midias wrote:^ got ya. Man if he is bringing it to a muffler shop anyway have them weld in a universal bung they are only about 4 bucks to buy.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/O2-Oxyge ... 35b405ddc1

Yeah I was 23 dollars short anyway plus i need to buy gas and crap throughout the week so im just gonna get the OE Racing Spec in 2 weeks... Anyone got a video that i can see for how that one sounds?
2000 SLE
[x] Tint (35% Front 5% back)
[x] Subwoofer (12in Kicker L7)
[x] Head Unit (Double Din JVC)
[] Exhaust
[x] Debadge
[x] Air Intake ( Built Myself :D)
[x] Plasti Dip Grill
[x] Plasti Dip Wheels
zaior3684
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member