[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Lowering the solara
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 1-1.5 upgrades.

Lowering the solara

Re: Lowering the solara

Postby 1gSE » Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:49 pm

ToyoSolV6 wrote:
minig646 wrote:Is anyone in Philly supercharged? I'd love to see what one is like.

nothing big just tends to whine a lot and burn through first and second gear lol

co-signed :D
GTO-Vararam/Kooks/Spintech/MGW-P/Tune-12.9 @108
Solara-M62 @ 5.5psi
1gSE
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby SteveSolara » Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:13 pm

HAHAH no biggy
Image Image
SteveSolara
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby zaior3684 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:12 pm

SteveSolara wrote:
zaior3684 wrote:Hey! I live in Springfield too!!! Wow what a coincidence.. I am lowering my car with springs in the next month. My friend owns a website that sells them so i can get them for a little bit of a discount (The springs (Tein) are gonna be like 200). Ill let you know how it works out. if you havent lowered yours yet

what website? And yes i am also surprised also that i didnt lowered yet. Where you at in Springfield?

Not to sound like a creep ahhaa but i have seen you pulling in your driveway a few times driving to work, I live by the swiss farms on baltimore pike. Shoot me an email at dougpop@gmail.com I would love to meet up with you my friends website is ignitoperformance.com go check him out now its 240 shipped. i just ordered them theyll b here the 4th and installed by the 6th
2000 SLE
[x] Tint (35% Front 5% back)
[x] Subwoofer (12in Kicker L7)
[x] Head Unit (Double Din JVC)
[] Exhaust
[x] Debadge
[x] Air Intake ( Built Myself :D)
[x] Plasti Dip Grill
[x] Plasti Dip Wheels
zaior3684
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby TheGreenDutch » Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:35 am

Its Solara city in Delco...lol
TheGreenDutch
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby SteveSolara » Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:39 pm

Not to sound like a creep ahhaa but i have seen you pulling in your driveway a few times driving to work, I live by the swiss farms on baltimore pike. Shoot me an email at dougpop@gmail.com I would love to meet up with you my friends website is ignitoperformance.com go check him out now its 240 shipped. i just ordered them theyll b here the 4th and installed by the 6t

HAHAH was that you beeping at me that one day. And yeah i literally live like 5 min from swiss farm Best buy
Image Image
SteveSolara
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby zaior3684 » Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:53 am

SteveSolara wrote:
Not to sound like a creep ahhaa but i have seen you pulling in your driveway a few times driving to work, I live by the swiss farms on baltimore pike. Shoot me an email at dougpop@gmail.com I would love to meet up with you my friends website is ignitoperformance.com go check him out now its 240 shipped. i just ordered them theyll b here the 4th and installed by the 6t

HAHAH was that you beeping at me that one day. And yeah i literally live like 5 min from swiss farm Best buy

Yeah it was! hahah i honk at everyone with a solara that you can tell is into modding, or is in general young
2000 SLE
[x] Tint (35% Front 5% back)
[x] Subwoofer (12in Kicker L7)
[x] Head Unit (Double Din JVC)
[] Exhaust
[x] Debadge
[x] Air Intake ( Built Myself :D)
[x] Plasti Dip Grill
[x] Plasti Dip Wheels
zaior3684
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby TheGreenDutch » Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:51 am

yo Zaior do you have pics of your 'Lara on here? its funny that you honk at other solara drivers I do too sometimes to let them know about the forum. lol
If you want to do that meetup post it in the events section of the forum. Maybe some Jersey or Delaware people can show.
TheGreenDutch
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby SteveSolara » Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:38 pm

TheGreenDutch wrote:yo Zaior do you have pics of your 'Lara on here? its funny that you honk at other solara drivers I do too sometimes to let them know about the forum. lol
If you want to do that meetup post it in the events section of the forum. Maybe some Jersey or Delaware people can show.

hahahaha. Dude that would be awesome to have more people, since i think there is only 4 so far LOL
Image Image
SteveSolara
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby TheGreenDutch » Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:17 am

^ I really want to check out your car steve...I was thinking of doing some black emblems too eventually and I wanted to check out your lights. Like I said before we can meet up at my shop any time I have 4 parking spots!!!....lol
TheGreenDutch
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby SteveSolara » Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:08 pm

TheGreenDutch wrote:^ I really want to check out your car steve...I was thinking of doing some black emblems too eventually and I wanted to check out your lights. Like I said before we can meet up at my shop any time I have 4 parking spots!!!....lol

OH crap I completely Dude, i'll definitely be there on Monday. Oh and i also just blacked out my stock rims for winter. You got a Facebook or something? You guys change Timing belts? I might get it done there, if i head down.
Image Image
SteveSolara
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Jeaoma » Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:27 am

where can i find cheap struts mounts
Jeaoma
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby TheMack » Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:33 am

im running tockico blues with ground control coilover sleeves.....worst mistake i made, if u like to speed around everywhere then lowering is not for you, thats why im back at stock height, plus the ride was so rough lowered
2000 solara limo tint all around, Xplod sound system,\18" black/ red lip Giovanni rims, Fireball Exhaust, OBX SRI
TheMack
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby SteveSolara » Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:25 pm

TheMack wrote:im running tockico blues with ground control coilover sleeves.....worst mistake i made, if u like to speed around everywhere then lowering is not for you, thats why im back at stock height, plus the ride was so rough lowered

Yeah that's why i am still debating whether i should still lower or not. Plus i live near Philly, PA and there is a ton of pot holes. So i prob wont, but most likely get wheels instead. Thanks for the tip
Image Image
SteveSolara
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby TheMack » Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:37 pm

No prob, its just such a horrible feeling when u hit a pothole you don't see and hear your entire underbody slam into the ground
2000 solara limo tint all around, Xplod sound system,\18" black/ red lip Giovanni rims, Fireball Exhaust, OBX SRI
TheMack
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby SteveSolara » Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:08 pm

TheMack wrote:No prob, its just such a horrible feeling when u hit a pothole you don't see and hear your entire underbody slam into the ground

HAHAH thats a big no no
Image Image
SteveSolara
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

PreviousNext

Return to Aftermarket Gen1 and 1.5