[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Body Kit Pics painted
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 1-1.5 upgrades.

Body Kit Pics painted

Re: Body Kit Pics painted

Postby solara90 » Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:36 pm

the only thing i would change is the mesh. I'd paint it black... just my opinion
02 solara 2az

solara90
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby SirThomas88 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:39 pm

I agree. Paint the mesh black!
14.11s 101mph quarter mile. 5 Speed v6 Supercharged @ 5.5psi
SirThomas88
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby 505solaraguy » Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:23 pm

mig0s wrote:
505solaraguy wrote:Mad respect! i installed the same kit and painted it myself and man was it hard. so mad love for being different and not just falling under peer pressure like the rest of these kids......(whose all car look EXACTLY the same)

Post a picture of your car so we can all laugh our asses off please

Thanks for the love man! ^thats what this whole websites all about!
505solaraguy
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby TheMack » Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:45 pm

haha thanks everybody, sorry havent been on in a while, im actually really hating the mesh on the bottom at the moment and i may end up painting it black so stay tuned, thanks for the support
2000 solara limo tint all around, Xplod sound system,\18" black/ red lip Giovanni rims, Fireball Exhaust, OBX SRI
TheMack
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby GzNutz » Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:21 am

She looks great painted. As you already know... Would look better with painted or different mesh.
GzNutz
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby TheMack » Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:45 pm

yeah im gonna get on that pretty soon, waiting for my tax return to add some new goodies lol, thanks btw its much appreciated
2000 solara limo tint all around, Xplod sound system,\18" black/ red lip Giovanni rims, Fireball Exhaust, OBX SRI
TheMack
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Previous

Return to Aftermarket Gen1 and 1.5