[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - black out inside housing of headlights and corners
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 1-1.5 upgrades.

black out inside housing of headlights and corners

black out inside housing of headlights and corners

Postby solara99white » Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:42 am

Hey guys,I have a gen 1 white toyota solara and have 6K HID and wanting to black out my inner housing and corners of my headlights. Is there a way to do it yourself or do I need to buy a set of new headlights?

Thanks
1999 pearl white toyota solara se,6k white HID
solara99white
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: black out inside housing of headlights and corners

Postby parkc96 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:52 am

you are going to get a TON of flaming for this post just saying, use the search function, but if you look in the TUTORIAL section right up at the top there is an entire thread by someone who just did theirs and a link to a tutorial.

2000 camry 4 cylinder: rims, tint, spoiler, head unit, partially debadged, custom catback, custom grille... more to come.
parkc96
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to Aftermarket Gen1 and 1.5