[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Short Shifter on ebay
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 1-1.5 upgrades.

Short Shifter on ebay

Short Shifter on ebay

Postby janello77 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:06 pm

Hey guys, was thinking of picking this up for my 02 V6. Have any of you used Ralco prodocts before or know if this is crap or quality? Thanks

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ralco-RZ-Short- ... 4834fb7a90
janello77
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: Short Shifter on ebay

Postby 1gSE » Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:15 pm

I know one person on the forum has used it and didn't have any complaints. Its cheaper than the TWM and easier to find than the TRD...go for it
GTO-Vararam/Kooks/Spintech/MGW-P/Tune-12.9 @108
Solara-M62 @ 5.5psi
1gSE
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby janello77 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:01 pm

Thanks alot for the feedback. Just bought it and it will be the first upgrade on my new baby with many more to come.
janello77
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby chullen1 » Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:51 am

I BOUGHT WORKS FINE, JUST BE CAREFUL WITH THE REINSTALL
chullen1
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to Aftermarket Gen1 and 1.5