[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Cheap wheel alternative?
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 1-1.5 upgrades.

Cheap wheel alternative?

Re: Cheap wheel alternative?

Postby ComaBlack » Wed May 16, 2012 4:30 pm

SteveSolara wrote:Oh Wow that from the inside of the headlight itself. go to the DIY section and look for Black out headlight housing. It shows you how to take the headlight apart, i think it goes for the same as fog lights too.

Oh boy. I'll see what I can do tomorrow, first day of no rain in a while. Thanks for being patient with me and my noob questions, lol.
ComaBlack
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: Cheap wheel alternative?

Postby SteveSolara » Wed May 16, 2012 8:16 pm

HAHAH no such thing as noob questions to me. We are all here to learn. Np, keep posted and let me know if you got more questions.
Image Image
SteveSolara
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Previous

Return to Aftermarket Gen1 and 1.5