[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Anyone interested in a tail light swap?
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 1-1.5 upgrades.

Anyone interested in a tail light swap?

Anyone interested in a tail light swap?

Postby timeforlegitness » Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:51 am

So I have some of the "Crystal Clear" tail lights on my solara as seen here: http://www.carid.com/1999-toyota-solara ... 62791.html and while they're in perfect condition and everything, I've grown a bit tired of the appearance and am wanting to switch to this: http://www.carpart4u.com/product/1310/B ... Cars-.html anyone interested in an even trade for appearance purposes? I have some pics of my car and the lights on my posts but if y'all have trouble finding it pm me
timeforlegitness
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: Anyone interested in a tail light swap?

Postby SteveSolara » Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:35 pm

Why dont you take it apart and paint the chrome black, we have DIY post on how to take headlight and taillight apart
Image Image
SteveSolara
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby tacklebox » Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:46 am

Ive tried ordering those Black euro lights from three diff companies and they all seem to be out of stock after I pay for them. Call them before you pay. If they have em, let me know. They are sweet.
tacklebox
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby Yippekaiyaymfckr » Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:26 pm

I want to try painting the chrome black myself. Where's the post for taking the tail lights apart?
Yippekaiyaymfckr
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to Aftermarket Gen1 and 1.5