[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - DESPERATE FOR HELP, front suspension squeaking or creaking
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 1-1.5 upgrades.

DESPERATE FOR HELP, front suspension squeaking or creaking

Re: DESPERATE FOR HELP, front suspension squeaking or creaki

Postby Solarizona » Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:33 am

tooshorty wrote:
Solarizona wrote:I've had the same setup for about 5 years and have never been able to get rid of the squeaking/creaking noise. About 2 years ago I installed all new Tokicos, mounts, and insulators on the front and have had the same noise I was experiencing before. Had them reassembled 3 times before giving up on it. Rides fine, but could never get rid of the noise. I'll be very interested if you get yours resolved.

I had the same problem as well for about the same period of time until we found out the strut mounts were the issue. replaced those and it quit making the noise...man that was annoying.

What strut mounts are you using. I've tried both KYB and Monroe, both with no luck.
TRD Bodykit, Eibach, Tokico, BBS, OBX headers/y-pipe, Custom 2.5" Magnaflow/Dynomax, PowerStop, Goodridge, AFE.
Solarizona
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Previous

Return to Aftermarket Gen1 and 1.5