[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Lip kit
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 1-1.5 upgrades.

Lip kit

Lip kit

Postby Bobolara » Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:06 am

I was just wondering if anyone knew what exactly they use to fill the gap between the kit and the body when it comes stock kitted. I had some spots where the gap was uneven on the side skirts and couldn't get it to stick and would just collect water when it rained or I washed it. I was going to take a heat gun to it but I'm worried it will mess up the paint and I don't have the patience for that. I recently used silicone/caulk too fill it in and it looks alright so far. I was wondering what everyone else does?
Bobolara
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: Lip kit

Postby SteveSolara » Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:33 am

Yeah i used white silicone and it held up pretty good. Still collects dirt from time to time but it wipes right off
Image Image
SteveSolara
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to Aftermarket Gen1 and 1.5