[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Eibach lowering springs help !
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 1-1.5 upgrades.

Eibach lowering springs help !

Eibach lowering springs help !

Postby wizzy » Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:10 pm

Ineed a link to eibach springs for a 2000 Lara I'm trying to see where I can get it the cheapest if y'all can give me some links that would help me out a lot I checked eBay but it shows different photos on other item post and I don't wanna buy the wrong One, if anyone can show me photos of them that would help me even more thanks .
2000 Toyota Solara SE V6
10k Hid Fog's and Headlights
Black Coners
2010 Camry Bars
Basically stock (For Now)
wizzy
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to Aftermarket Gen1 and 1.5