[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - S/C idler plate pics
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 1-1.5 upgrades.

S/C idler plate pics

S/C idler plate pics

Postby PlateLunch » Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:06 pm

Can anyone shoot some pics of their idler plate assembly and put them up please? Closer up and a top down shot would help, I'm not sure if I have the grooved idler pulley collars on the right way. Thanks!
PlateLunch
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Re: S/C idler plate pics

Postby DSM_Lara » Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:08 pm

PlateLunch wrote:Can anyone shoot some pics of their idler plate assembly and put them up please? Closer up and a top down shot would help, I'm not sure if I have the grooved idler pulley collars on the right way. Thanks!

SCROLL down.... Last comment has links. Hopefully this helps
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=38957&hilit=+manual
1999 Toyota Solara SE V6 (TRD Edition) Rare Greddy EvoII/CP-E Intake/Renova Grill/Black Housing Front/OEM Hood Deflector :kp: :spam3: :spam1:Musubi
DSM_Lara
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Re: S/C idler plate pics

Postby PlateLunch » Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:16 pm

Mahalo bruddah, getem already. They're pretty vague, but I think I figured it out. Pics soon :)
PlateLunch
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to Aftermarket Gen1 and 1.5